05

Love Dust

They were having a dinner and having a light conversation. Jiyong noticed that Tiffany’s mood light up a bit after she met Seunghyun. It kind of made his curiosity running around in his head. After they had a dinner they gathered in the living room.

“Tiffany, how is your headache? Is it getting better?” Jiyong took a bite of the apple and sat across her. Seunghyun who sat beside Tiffany glanced at Jiyong and smirked. Seunghyun smelled something fishy on Jiyong. Jiyong just gave him an innocent look, he didn’t know what was the behind of Seunghyun’s smirk.

“It is getting better. Thanks to you, Jiyong-ssi.” The world seemed to stop spinning as he saw Tiffany’s smile. All he could see is her and her eye-smile.

I don’t know there is someone who has this beautiful smile. Jiyong seemed so lost in her eyes.

“Yah what are you looking at?” Seunghyun held his laughter after he saw Jiyong’s expression.

“N-nothing..” Jiyoung answered nervously and took another bite of his apple. “Now tell me what is going on between you two? Don’t kill me with this curiosity hyung you never told me you have a closest girl friend.”

“We were best friends before but when she moved to US we were kind of lost contact.” Seunghyun explained briefly.

“What kind of best friend who could have lost contact.” Jiyong mocked him as he received a pillow landed on his face. Jiyong glared at Seunghyun.

Seunghyun was looking at Tiffany’s face as he realized that her eyes were so puffy.

“Miyoung-ah… you’ve been crying too much, huh?” Seunghyun had known Tiffany for a long time and he knew that Tiffany will never lie to him. Tiffany remained silent as she took a glance at Jiyong. Jiyong just didn’t know what to do.

“So, Jiyong knew about it and you don’t want to tell me?” Seunghyun sulked after he saw Tiffany’s gaze at Jiyong.

“It isn’t like that, oppa. I just…don’t want to talk about it anymore. My mood has got a lot better when I see you.” Tiffany really didn’t want to talk about it because she was so happy to meet Seunghyun again. She just wanted to share a happy story with him. Even though she knew, when she was down or sad, Seunghyun would do anything to make her feel better again. She just didn’t have a mood to talk about it.

I’ll tell you later.” Jiyong mouthed to Seunghyun as he nodded.

“Well, Jiyong-ssi, Seunghyun-oppa it’s getting late now I should go home.” Tiffany stood up.

“We’ll drive you home.” Jiyong stoop up and grabbed his car key. “Come on.” Seunghyun held Tiffany’s hand.

 

Minutes later, they arrived in front of Tiffany’s apartment. They bid a goodbye.

“Jiyong-ssi, thank you so much. I owe you something.” Tiffany smiled shyly.

“Ne, you’re welcome.” Jiyong smiled widely at her.

“Miyoung-ah, are you sure we don’t have to take you to your room?” Seunghyun asked as he worried something would happen to her on her way to her room.

“Oppa, I told you I’ll be okay. Beside, you’re a top star. People would start make up a scandal if they saw you.” Seunghyun sighed. He forgot he had to keep Big Bang and his reputations.

Tiffany bowed again for the last time, as she was about to walk, Jiyong called her, “Tiffany! Next time just call me Jiyong-oppa, okay?” Tiffany chuckled upon hearing it and shout “Ne~ Jiyong-oppa!” She then received a wink from Jiyong. There, Jiyong just showed her his playboy side. Tiffany knew he was just teasing her and chuckled.

 

Jiyong smiled to himself as he keep his mind on the road.

Don’t cry anymore, baby. It is really nice to see your beautiful smile.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy sunday everyone~!

it isnt happy sunday for me 'cause I have lots of assignment to do lol

and I'm so eager to start writing a chapter that has been playing in my mind :p