07

Love Dust

More days had passed. Jiyong still couldn’t decide whether he should tell Jessica if he wanted to break up or just wait for Jessica to say it first. And like any other days Jiyong still ignoring her calls and messages. Sometime, he would tell her that he was too busy on making new songs that he forgot to call or reply her back. And that was the only reason that could made Jessica stop calling him, to give him more space. Nobody wanted to bother Jiyong when he was composing new songs, or you just have to accept the consequences.

One day when Jiyong was having a good time on his own, while others are busy having their solo activities, someone rang the bell. Jiyong, who had been busy watching television, got up from the chair lazily. He peeked through the little hole on the door to see who it was. He just had to make sure that it wasn’t just a random stalker that passed by their dorm and just rang the bell.

Jessica? Why is she here?Jiyong talked in his mind. Jiyong was hesitating whether he had to let her in or not. When he heard the bell again, he decided to let her in… and clear things off. He just hoped something bad wouldn’t happen if he told her that he wanted to break up.

“Hey.” Jessica smiled to Jiyong when he opened the door. Jiyong gestured her to come in as he wished that no one was watching them. He would get into a serious problem if someone saw him bring a girl to Big Bang’s dorm.

“It took you long enough to open the door, huh?” Jessica said to him as she took off her shoes. Jiyong was still standing near the door, thoughts were flooding his mind, as he carefully answered Jessica, “I just woke up.” He lied. Sorry Sica I just didn’t ready to meet you.

“Sleepyhead.” Jessica messed his hair. They sat on the couch as they kept silent. They didn’t know what to say first. Even though Jessica really missed his boyfriend, she just didn’t know what to say because she was clueless all the time. And the silence just made Jiyong nervous even more.

“Sica…” Jessica could hear hesitation in Jiyong’s voice.

“I think we should… break up.” There, Jiyong finally said it. He could feel the weight in his chest gone. He just had to wait for her reaction.

“But, Jiyong-ah...” Jessica didn’t continue. She knew this will come out but she wasn’t ready for it. “What is the reason…?” Jessica said quietly, her tears formed in her eyes.

“I don’t know, Sica…” Jiyong looked away from her. He didn’t want to see her tears because it would make him feel guilty even more. He broke her up already made him feeling guilty. “It’s just… the feelings… are gone.” He finally told the truth.

Jessica stood up as she moved to his side. “No, it’s not going anywhere. You’ve been busy these days, Ji, it made you forgot the feelings for me. I can help you to get your feelings back…” Jessica gripped his hand with tears in her eyes and she tried so hard to keep her voice steady but Jiyong still didn’t want to look at her.

Jiyong grabbed her hand that had been gripping him and let it go. He had to let it go.

“Ji, please, I love you…” Jessica began to choke. Jiyong finally looked to her, he also had tears in his eyes even though he had been trying so hard to hold it. “I loved you, Sica. I’m sorry…”

Jessica couldn’t argue more. She heard it herself that Jiyong didn’t love her anymore. She began to stand up and grab her bag. She already had enough, even though it was so hard to let it go and even though she still loves him, she had to let it go. She knew that Jiyong wouldn’t change his decision.

Jessica was already in front of the door, she hesitated to open it as Jiyong waiting for her to open it and just leave him alone. Jessica turned around to see him.

“Is it because you already like someone else?” Jessica said as tears kept flowing on her face. But Jiyong just kept silent, he didn’t feel like answering it. “Just… leave me alone.” was Jiyong’s answer to Sica’s question. Jessica couldn’t help it anymore and she just opened the door and left.

But, someone was there.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted them with a bow and her bright smile. Jiyong and Jessica were shocked to see that there was someone there.

“Tiffany…”

Tiffany then felt awkward when she saw Jessica’s crying face and Jiyong’s bad mood face. But then, Jessica just left without saying any word. Her question had been answered.

“I will make you love me again, Jiyong…” Jessica said as smirk appeared in her face.