Chapter 02

My Lady

 

:: C h a p t e r T w o ::

|| this is still in your point of view ||

 


 

Byun Baekhyun, a rich boy with brains and looks. He's loved by girls in our school. "T-tell me... did y-you just k-killed h-him?" scared. That was all I can say. He was scared, I need to kill him but there's a part of me that is saying that I can't. Why? What's stopping me? My hand then fished their way to my gun at my back. "W-what will you do?!" he asked to me, he was stepping backward. If someone will see you, kill him or her. No hesitations. My father's words repeated inside my mind. When I finally took my gun out and aim at him, his eyes were wide, scared of the sight of the gun. I need to kill him. He might tell to the police.

 

"D-don't kill me" he fell on the ground. He is a weakling too. "You saw me killing someone and now, you're commanding me to let you live? What if you tell it to the police?" I asked, walking forward to him, taking small steps. My finger is resting on the trigger, it can't move. What's this? What's stopping me? Why can't I kill this person in front of me? The Byun Baekhyun I know? He closed his eyes, flinching. He was really scared. He wants to live his life. I sighed and put my gun back at its place. "I'll let you pass," I said to him. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me. "But once I saw you telling it to someone, I'll kill you and that someone" I added. I grabbed the keys of my car and started to walk further.

 

Why can't I kill him? Why? Why is there something bothering me? "Aish.." I muttered. Back at the house, my father and my older brother were standing beside the door frame of the living room, having a serious talk. I approached them. "Did you already kill him?" my father asks, that's what he always ask me. If not, 'Did he pay?'. Since my mother passed away, I don't hear sweet words. Like, 'I love you' and words of concern 'Are you okay?' from my parents. I never heard those. "Yes," I replied. He smirked. "Did someone see you?" I closed my eyes and sighed, "Yes..." I whispered but I know he can hear it. "Did you kill him or her too?" I shook my head. I'm ready to receive a slap from him. "WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM OR HER?! I SAID IT TO YOU RIGHT?!" he shouted, I flinched a little.

 

"Kill him or her before I change my mind to kill you" he said, full of disappointment in his voice. I nodded and headed my way to my bedroom. As I entered my room, I opened my laptop and then searched through our files. All of the files stuck in my laptop were profiles of the people living in South Korea. Big isn't it? But this is my life. I typed Baekhyun's full name and only one profile popped out. It's his. I clicked on it and then it showed his whole profile, blood type, birthdate, where he lives, family and blah.. blah.. blah.. "Dongdaemun?" (please, this is all made up, okay?) It's near here. I smirked.

 

See you tomorrow night, Byun Baekhyun.

 


Okay, I know it. This chapter , right?

:O but 30 subscribers in just one chapter?! I was like "What. the. effing. heck. 30 subcribers?!"

I was jumping like mad *giggles*

:) well, thank you for the support~

 

PS.

I might double update... take note of the word, MIGHT.

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because BYUNBAEKHYUN&EXO loves you~

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws Namstar (i just love infinite that's why) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k