Chapter 04

My Lady

 

: : C h a p t e r f o u r : :

|| still in your point of view ||

 

 

 


 

I looked at one of the luxurious apartments. My eyes widen. Why? Because there's a vacant apartment. There's a phone number posted. I called it and waited for someone to pick the phone call up. "Hello?" I heard a woman's voice. I think she was in her late 20s or early 30s. "I called for the vacant apartment here in Dongdaemun," I said. Informing her what's my objective. "It'll be KRW 500 a month" she said. I nodded my head, not that much money. It's a little for a luxurious apartment. "Sure, I'll pay it with a check tomorrow I move in" I said and I can feel her gasp through the other line. "Meet me tomorrow in front of the vacant apartment, bye" I hanged up.

 

Tomorrow, Byun Baekhyun... you're going to be my neighbor. I'll make sure that you will not tell everything to the police. I placed my phone back to my bag and take a last look at the apartment. This is it, a new life, maybe? I can't wait for tomorrow! I thought. Tomorrow, there will be no annoying family but wait, are they called a family? I drove back to my house and then packed up my things as I reached there. "Why are you packing your things up, young madam?" one of our butlers asks. "I'm going to move" I said and zippered my luggage bag. "You're going to move?" that annoying deep voice again. "I said it's none of your business, tabi" I said.

 

I can feel him at my back, "Why? Am I no fun anymore? What about last night?" "Nothing happened last night," it's the truth. Really. Nothing happened last night, right? I only killed someone. "Don't talk to me as if something happened last night, well something did happen last night but it's not an you're thinking. ert." I said and pulled my trolley. "Mr. Kim," I called one of our butler, "Can you please buy furnitures for an apartment, I want modernized. Please? I'll send you the address later, please use my card. Thank you" I said and then put my trolley at the back of my car. "Will do, young madam" he says.

 

"And erted Tabi, please say to appa that I'll be moving out. To kill the one who saw me last night," but the truth is...

 

To get the hell out of here first.

 


 

So here, as I promised...

I updated :)

^^ I appreciated all of your comments~

:) hehe

 

so I'll use force again, :) *evil laugh* xD

FIVE (5) comments again~ :)

 

*smiles*

 

THANK YOU for subscribing and commenting~!

 

tell me if you're confused, okay?

^^

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because BYUNBAEKHYUN&THERESTOFEXO loves you~

 

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k