Chapter 03

My Lady

: : C h a p t e r t h r e e : :

|| still in your point of view ||

 

 


 

It's Saturday today, no classes of course. I checked my schedule if I'm going to kill someone tonight. Luckily, there's none. They better keep it up. I am tired of killing someone who doesn't have anything to do with me but to my father. I took a bath, blankly looking at the ceiling while I am only lying in the bath tub full of foam and water. When will I stop killing someone? I want to stop now... I want to rest, I want to be peaceful, I thought. Maybe that thought was stopping me from killing Baekhyun last night. After I take a bath, I then changed into a dress. Innocent look, that's what I am when it's day time and I am fearless when it's night time. No one will recognize me when it's night.



"Where are you going? Why are you dressed up like that?" that was my brother. He's my step brother actually. Choi Seunghyun is his real name. He wants everybody to call him 'TOP' but I call him 'Tabi'. "I'm going somewhere and it doesn't matter, it's none of your business to be exact" I replied, he only smirk. That was the only thing he does. It annoys me every time I see him but I was too tired last night to talk to him. He then leaned to me, "What if I want to know about it? Should I use it with force?" he asked to me, "I'm not an easy girl... I'm just telling you" I walked pass him. He didn't walked after me, he just stood there. He's a pain in the , I tell you and it annoys me very much. But just one thing that makes me think he's attractive, he's hot or maybe one of the hot boys I find here in Seoul.

 

Going back to the story, I went to Dongdaemun. With the help from some of my friends, I got there. "Across Doosan Tower... and Migliore?" I asked my friend through the other line. She's CL. She's part of the group, 2NE1. Famous, known for her great rapping style underground. "Yes. Now, I need to practice, bye~" she hangs up. I put my phone back on my bag and then stopped in front of the 'Doosan Tower' she's saying. Damn, it was tall. Across it is some appartments. They are luxurious. I wonder if Baekhyun's there.

 

Whether he likes it or not, he's going to be my neighbour for me to look after him. I'm going to make sure that he's not going to tell it to the police.

 


 

Sorry for the short and boring chapter.

*sighs* i know that I'm not a good writer.

Not good enough to impress you and make you subscribe.

*pouts*

 

well, thank you for those who commented and subscribed last time.

but now, I need to use force for me to update this one.

 

maybe FIVE (5) comments will do just for me to update, araso?

*smirks*

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because BYUNBAEKHYUN&EXO loves you

 

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k