Chapter 05

My Lady

: : C h a p t e r f i v e : :

|| still in your point of view ||

 


 

After the day I moved into this apartment, nothing happened. But I'm sure this is his address and beside me is his own apartment. To what I know, sometimes he walks home and he happened to like walking through that dark alley where he saw me killing someone. Should I let him know that I'm the one he saw that night? Or no? Should I?

 

Today is Wednesday, I need to go to school. "Another hectic day for a student" I then drive the way to school. School, that's the only place where I enjoy my life. No one's even bothering me about my whereabouts, I have friends that knows what my family background is but not my identity when night comes. As I got out of my car, my friend, Lee Jieun. "How's weekends?" she asked to me, "Fine, I've got to move in Dongdaemun~" I replied with a happy tone. She knows about my older brother and my father. She knows what situation I'm in except for what my real identity. Being a student is just my cover. We started to walk as I locked my car, "If you say Dongdaemun... you're near Baekhyun?" she asks, I nodded my head. "We're even neighbours" I said and she gasps. "Really? Wah~ so lucky~" she said.

 

As we talk about my new life in the new apartment, I bumped into someone. I stopped in my tracks to say sorry. "I'm so sorry" I apologized and the one I bumped into then apologized also. That voice, it's Baekhyun's. "I'm so sorry too, I didn't mean to bump into you" he says. He looked at me by the eyes and smiled. Does he know that I'm his new neighbour?

 

|| Baekhyun's point of view ||

 

I continued to walk after I apologized to Ahn ~~~. Pssh, I know her because she's famous around here. But it's good that this school is civilized, it's one of its good points. No kingkas, no queenkas that comes out of those fanfics. No, I'm not reading those but I heard one of those from my classmates who are fangirls of Korean pop.  Going back to the story, someone moved in beside my apartment. They said that it was a girl, same age of mine. She was pretty, all they say. But there's one thing that is still lingering in my mind, the scary girl I saw that night. I know that the girl is looking for me and maybe, won't even let me go. I just don't trust her words. "I'll let you pass", those words, I just can't and I don't even know why.

 

Somehow, I have this feeling that the girl is just near me...

 


 

So.. our lovely bacon is thinking that the girl he saw is just near him...

lol. :)

so sorry if I didn't update yesterday...

^^

now, I have a question for you guys...

" What's a fitting song for this story? "

Now, you have a reason to comment xD lol.

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because BACON&EXO loves you~

*hugs and kisses*

*throws Namstar (i love infinite) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

P.S

I missed you all~ *pouts*