Chapter 06:

My Lady

 

: : C h a p t e r s i x : :

|| Baekhyun's point of view ||

 


 

Ahn ~~~. She's one heck of a girl. She has an aura that the girl I saw that night has. Do I sound like I'm suspecting her? I hope not. Deep inside, I want to know who's that girl is. What family she has, what life she has in the day, what is her name. Yes, the name should be one of the information I need to know. "What are you thinking about?" my friend, Chanyeol, asked. I looked at him with lost eyes. "Hey, are you thinking something deep to make you look at me like that? You're cute though" he says. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I continued to read the book in front of me. "Don't act like a diva, it doesn't even suit you" he chuckled after he said that to me.

 

I shook my head and then headed out of the library. He followed me, "Yah! How can you leave me like that?!" he questioned, I just ignored him. I saw his classroom and then pointed at it, "There's your classroom, thanks for wasting your time" with that, I left him. He's so annoying. Library is meant to be a place where you can study, think, research and do assignments. That guy is ridiculous. I shook my head of the thought and walked straight back to my classroom. Some of the girls will look at me like I was a kingka in a different school. I don't like that image though, it makes you too confident of yourself. And maybe, make you conceited also.

 

|| your point of view ||

 

I saw Byun Baekhyun. As he was in front of the alley I am hiding, I dragged him out of the hallway to the roof top. "Y-yah! W-why did you bring me here?!" he asked to me, shouting. I let him go and then looked at him with peircing eyes that I used that night. Those eyes that will make him remember the girl he saw that night. I can see through his eyes that he's scared, he's gulping. It seems like he remembers the girl as I planned. "I know you're the one who saw me-" "You're following me aren't you?! I thought so! I was thinking about the girl I saw that night!" He replied. "I always thought that the girl I saw that night won't let me go unless I am quiet, aish, what have I gotten myself into?!" he started to throw tantrums.

 

"I'm the one you saw that night," I admitted. "I kill because my father said so" I added, he gasps from what he heard from me. "I know you wouldn't believe me but I am observing you for about a week now," he was in a shock. "I am afraid that you might tell it to the police, so I am begging you... please don't..." I pleaded to him. I know that my father will know it if Baekhyun will tell it to the police. I will be killed and he will be too. I am a coward too. I am a human like him. "Why?" he asked to me, "We will be killed. All of the people connected to us will be killed, do you want it to happen then go tell the police!" I said.

 


 

Random, random, random  

 

I am so sorry for not updating  

 

but look at this! 81 subs?!

 

oh gosh, :O thank you for subscribing~!

 

^^ sorry for this lame update neh?

 

everything is going so fast as I can see...

 

*pouts*

 

*hugs and kisses for you*

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because BAEKHYUN&EXO loves you!

 

*throws Namstar (i love infinite) hearts*

 

with lots of love,

kavs_6k