Chapter 01

My Lady

 

: : C h a p t e r O n e : :

|| This is in your point of view ||

 


 

Killing, that's what I do. I am working under my dad as a killer of all his enemies. The ones who doesn't pay, the ones who wants to kill him, his enemies... they are the ones that I kill every night. I am growing weary about what I am doing at night, I don't sleep without my hands getting bloody or dirtied. At this young age of mine, I now know how to handle guns, knives and other deadly weapon out there. I am trained to kill not to protect myself but to protect my dad and my family. To what I think, he is being selfish. Sacrificing his own daughter, maybe? That was his logic.

 

"Give me the money!" I shouted, I lead the old grumpy man to a dark alley. He is Mr. Choi Hyubin. A man who is drowned with many debts from my father up until now. Really, he doesn't pay. He's even hiding from us. But too bad, our systems are too good. "I-I don't h-have t-the money!" he shouted back, digging both of his hands inside his slacks' pocket. He is lying, how come that he meet with me with a luxurious and exotic car? Is that what you call a man who doesn't have any money? "You're lying!" I balled my fist and aimed to punch him in the face. He just stood there, trembling because he knows what will I do to him. "Are you giving the money or no?!" I asked him once again.

 

He didn't give me a reply. I then punched him on the face, even socked him. He was lying on the ground, what a weakling. He's an old man, indeed. "I-I d-don't h-have m-money..." he said, trying to stand up. I have no choice but to kill him. I pulled out my gun from my bag and aimed at him. His eyes widen. "Last chance, are you giving me the money or no?" I asked in a soft tone. He was shaking, I know that. It's a common one for me. "No reply?" I asked and readied to pull on the trigger. "Please! No! No!" he begged. Sorry, no more chances for him as I said it was the last chance. I pulled on the trigger, and as much as I want to save his , I can't. There he died, blood splattering. Little drops of his blood then smeared on my face.

 

I shake my head in annoyance and then left him there. As I walk further more, I saw a guy, glued on the floor, unable to move. His eyes were wide, I can see through his eyes that he saw what I did. "Y-you..." I then looked at his face, he looks familiar. He's studying at my school and I tried to remember his name. "D-did y-you j-just k-killed h-him?" he asked, stuttering. Still shocked to what he saw. Good thing I was wearing my half mask, only covering my nose and my mouth. Wait, I think I know him...

 

He is Byun Baekhyun

 


 

^^ hello there~ it's me kavs_6k :)

so how was the first chapter of my story?

:3 thanks for subscribing and commenting, neh?

I really appreciated it~ ^^ hehe

 

now, if you haven't subscribed and commented...

don't forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

because BYUNBAEKHYUN&EXO loves you~ *smiles*

 

*hugs and kiss you*

*throws Namstar (i love infinite so much) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k