The betrayal

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previuosly

No ONe's POV

Yuri and sunny just stood behind the wall giggling while watching hyuna and joon.

While veryone is having a dramatic moment teayeon slapped leeteuk for kissing her, So leeteuk dragged teayeon to the closest room and locked the door. "Hey what are you doi-?" before teayeon could continue her sentence leeteuk kissed her and she tried pulling away but leeteuk was holding on to her too tight.

-----

Previously On Yoona's POV

I walked inside a random room and something struck my heart that I felt like I couldnt breath..........

Now

As I opened the door and walked inside, I saw donghae lying down the floor kissing Jiyeon who was on top of him. One thing I did noticed, Donghae was having a great time and didn't bother fighting back and seemed more relax.

I stood there looking down at them, my heart felt like it has been shot by a bullet and had been broken down to pieces, I can't believe donghae betrayed me, kissing another girl behind my back.... I couldn't stand it anymore that tears started dropping down my eyes, I was about to turn around and leave but I saw IU at the very back of the room lying down on the ground. I wiped my tears with my bear hands and walked over to IU hoping they wouldn't notice me and continue on with their nonsense.

-----

Donghae's POV

She leaned lower towards me puckering her lips, I tried resisting but my body wont listen to me, I guess I was tired of feeling like I was the only one trying hard in my relationship with yoona that I wanted someone to also care about me.

Jiyeon's lips were soon attached to mine, I soon forgot about everything that was happening until ..........

Now

I closed my eyes and ended up to continue to kiss jiyeon, but when I opened my eyes I saw yoona walking pass us and kneeled down beside IU. Did she saw us? ...... Well of course she did, aigoooo, I have some major explaining. I tried pushing jiyeon away but she was holding on tightly to me, It's like she didn't care if IU escaped.

Finally after a few minutes later I finally managed to push jiyeon back and tie her up, covering with a cloth so she couldn't scream or call for help. I wiped my mouth and spitted on the floor, trying to wipe the taste of jiyeons lips. I slowly walked over to yoona "Yoona......" I was about to touch her shoulder but she slapped my hand before I could even touch her. "Yoona?"

"Don't Yoona me!" I could tell she was crying since her voice was shaking. "Yoona let me explain!" I kneeled over beside her but she moved away and tried to carry IU by herself. "Let me do it!" she shoock her head and said no to me, "Don't touch me or IU"

"but yoona..."

"No, sorry donghae but I think it's time for us to break up!" I was so shocked to what she had just said that I couldn't speak, "Yoon-" I was interrupted by IU who just woke up looking at us crying. "IU...." Yoona

Please log in to read the full chapter