SLAM

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

"oh i'm so sorry, I didn't see!" I stood up and walked away grabbing my bags. "oh .... wait!" I stopped and blushed for a second day dreaming that he'll run towards me and hug me saying I want you back, but I slapped myself to come back to reality.

"what do you want?" not having the courage to look back at him "yoona.... I" He got distrupted "Unnie come on, hurry up!" IU ran towards me and grabbed my wrist running off to the hotel lobby. I yelled out to him saying "I'm sorry.. continue later".

My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't breath "Unnie what happend, your face is all red like a tomato, do you have a fever?" she brushed my hair over and touched my forehead checking my temperature. "aigoo IU, donghae was about to say something to me and it seemed important!"

I rolled my eyes at her and looked behind me and saw donghae standing up and wipping the dirt of, My heart started to hurt is it because I pity him or is it because I had a feeling he had something important to say about our relation ship!

IU ran to the reservation area inside the lobby "We reserved a 2 room's close to each other" she holded up two fingers to make it clear for the hotel receptionist looking at the computer. "first name please?"

"IU and Yoona" The receptionist behind the counter looked at the computer with such confusion then looked at us.

"uuummmm..... I't doe'snt say your name here anywhere, are you sure you reserved a room?" IU looked at me saying she reserved 2 room's a week ago and was sure of it.

"Yes we did reserved room's!" I did'nt know how we got here a second age we were having a calm conversation with the hotel receptionist and then in a blink of an eye we were yelling at the receptionist.

Donghae's POV

My heart almost burst from surprise, "Unnie come on. hurry up!" IU ran towards yoona and grabbed her wrist pulling her inside the lobby looking like they were having an argument on the way to check in. I wipped myself from the dirt that was on my clothing. "SO you were about to tell her how you really felt huh?" L came out behind the car were our lagguage/bags was.

"almost but you're girlfriend walked right in!"

"hahahaha, she does do that often!" we both walked right in the lobby and left the other lagguage to the guards.

As soon as we walked right in the lobby we heard yoona and iu arguing with the hotel receptionist. Me and L both looked at each other dropping the bags we were holding and ran towards IU and yoona.

"hey, hey hey wait whats wrong?" L grabbed IU on the waist and carried her to the calm her down, IU is usually the kind, cute and lovely type but after being seperated from all of us she tried hard to be cold and learn martial arts to protect everyone But surely it should be us. After being re-united with us she turned to being kind, cute and lovely again to be with.

"Yoona calm down!" now yoona on the other hand changed when she re-united with IU again she was determined to pro

Please log in to read the full chapter