The mysterious owner

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

"May I help you?" she smirked

 

IU 's Pov

We felt a harsh wind blow through us, we thought it might simply just be the wind from the harsh rain or we had a bad feeling something was going to happen.  "Um yes, umm.. do you mind if we stay here for the night?" she smiled at us and showed us the door in "Well then, Come in" we followed her in and it was actually pretty big inside. "There are only two rooms, One is mine and the other one is a guest room with two beds." she walked down a small hallway and opened a door to the left. "So you guys will have to share the room! Well goodnight and sweet dreams"  she gave us a smile and left going through the other room.

 

"Well let's divide the room!" Unnie said making a plan with taeyeon unnie. "Okay so it's decided me and the girls will be sleeping in both beds and the guys will be sleeping on the floor!" The guys looked down the floor and was all covered with dust in every side of the room. "are you serious?" Leeteuk oppa walked towards taeyeon unnie making her feel a bit guilty by looking at his eyes. Taeyeon unnie rolled her eyes and finally gave them something to sleep with "Fine we'll give you both pillows and blankets!" taeyeon unnie smiled and patted leeteuk oppa on the cheek.

 

The one's sharing the other bed beside the window was me and unnie, in the other bed sleeping there was yuri, sunny and tayeon unnie. Suddenly when I was about to run over to turn the lights off there was a sudden knock on the door, I ran towards the door and unlocked it. "Annyeonghaseyo you might want to know that sometimes every now and then at night the power will go off the whole evening, well that's all sweet dreams." She walked out and closed the door.

 

"Hey do you guys think she's a bit wierd?" I asked after I locked the door, then junmped on the bed laying down on unnie's lap. "Why?" i did'nt know if it was just me or not because I felt trouble, "I feel like something is mysterious about her! somehow when I'm near her I tremble." they looked at me like they know how i felt about that girl.

Please log in to read the full chapter