A Note

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

"IU she's Gone............."

 

Yoona's Pov

"What do you mean she's gone? she's right ther-" I pointed towards the door where I thought IU would be, but as soon as I turned to that direction no one was there. "Maybe she just went outside or somewhere around the house!" yuri thought but we spent the whole night searching the house for IU and spent the next day searching for iu outside, but she was no where to be found.

 

"What are we going to do?" I started freaking out beacuse we couldn't find the owner and worse we couldn't find IU, I was about to look inside the house one more time but my phone rang. (beeep, beep, beep) I looked at my phone and I recieved a message. "Did you recieve a message?" donghae took the phone from me and read the message out loud for everyone to hear. It started of for him to tease me for everyone to hear what somebody sent me and might think it's funny but as he read it he looked at the house and so did the rest of us.

 

"Go to the attic!" that was the only sentence the anonymous person sent me. We started running towards the attic and saw a crumpled paper beside the window. Yuri walked towards the window and looked out while sunny opened the crumpled note. We gathered around her

 

TO: Yoona

I bet you're looking for, The owner....... and IU here huh?

,they are currently safe but still unconscious from the gas mask we shoved to them.

If you want them back safe and sound come to this adress ****------ave be there by one week!

Don't bother calling for help, if you do we'll hurt IU. Time is ticking better get on it.

make sure to also bring the key you're grandma gave you with you in exchange for the owner and IU.

from,

anonymous

 

 

"Why did they include *Currently safe* does that mean they'll hurt them soon, and i have a strong feeling that's the company that killed you family yoona!?" they did'nt even include who it was from it was only signed from anonymous and was only sent for me, "You may be right Yuri, Then we'll have to make a plan, to rescue them" It will be hard to make a plan since they already know were coming and we don't know  much about that building.

 

"One problem! they already know were coming to get them!" Sunny thought the same thing as me but there was more than one p

Please log in to read the full chapter