The near ending

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously

"L don't worry! We will bring iu back no matter what!" I whispered to L and he just kept balming himself over and over again shivering.

-----------------------

Yoona's POV

It was finally the day we end all of this nonsense and clear evything up, to live a normal life without chaos. My heart raced faster and faster by the minute and by the minute we get closer and closer to jiyeon's territory. We didnt know if she knew we were coming today since there wasnt any guards out guarding their gate but we knew when we walk right in that door they will be waiting for us. "Everyone ready?" I shivered as leeteuk was comading us to silently go in the back, Donghae noticed me and back hugged me saying "Everything will be okay..... Well definetly get iu back to turn l back to his normal self." I smiled weakly to what he just said, it made me more relaxed and ready to roll.

 

I took a deep breath and inhaled some air and said to them "Ready!" with a confident smile saying Well win this, As we silently walked in the back door there was no one in sight, We talked about it before going in the room and decided to pair up and seperate to find iu faster but along the way I lost donghae in the mansion.

 

I walked inside a random room and something struck my heart that I felt like I couldnt breath..........

------------------------

Donghae's POV

We walked in the mansion and decided to pair up and seperate but along the way I lost my partner Yoona, I tried walking back to the last room we walked in together but she was no where in sight. If you want to know what happened to us that we both got seperated here it goes.

FLASH BACK

Me and Yoona decided to go together as partners and decided to pick the 3rd floor to search for iu, we silently walked to a different hallway to search for a different stairs so they wont see us coming up, Yoona got startled by the mouse that was running around the hallway so i grabbed her hand. A few minutes later we were still walking hand in hand and went to different hallways and finally found a stairs that led up to the 3rd floor but the problem was the walls beside the stairs were to narrow to walk together in, so I told yoona to go in first and I ended up tripping on a trap and fell inside the stairs.

 

So there you go that's how me and yoona seperated, right now I was walking in a dungeon with torch all around and leaded me to a door that had scratch marks on it, it was like they kept an animal inside the room and it tried to break out. I opened the door slowly and saw jiyeon sitting there watching the door that i just walked in of. "Well, long time no see!" My heart felt like it was going to blow up, i don't know if it's because i still had a bit of feelings for her or if i was terrified since I saw IU on the ground with blood all ov

Please log in to read the full chapter