Jiyeon/Amanda

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You're only here for one thing and that's because of Amanda...."

 

Yoona's POV

We all stopped what we were doing after hearing amanda's name "Who amanda are you talking about?" Donghae stepped forward looking at a snipper gun, "The one you dated!" Donghae flinched after hearing that "How do you know I dated her?" While hyuna was giving the answer to him she walked in another room and started to change inside there.

 

"I know her because she was the one who spent years trying to find me, young mistress yoona and her grandmother! her father was also the one who killed my parents!" Donghae didnt bother saying anything else and just backed off, after a couple minutes she came out of the room wearing a camouflage tank top, camouflage pants corresponding a belt with a handgun on the side, black boots and finally a fatigue hat.

 

"anymore questions?" She looked around and donghae was looking furious, "What else don't i know about her?" hyuna smirked "It would take away our time if i say them but i'll give you this her real name is Park jiyeon her grandfather owns the other company that attacked us!" She handed over a camouflage top,pants,shoes and guns,knives and bullets.

 

"Get ready I'm taking you some where to practice before we save one of you friends!"

"arent I right?" she smiled, it seems she knew why were here for a young age she was very mature, One thing I noticed that all day L didnt bother talking he must be very down without IU, IU was the only one who could control L and make him laugh all day long. another thing i seemed to notice was donghae looked really confused on whats going on and couldnt keep up with anything.

 

I need to give him space and think things over, "Young mistress could i talk to you for a minute?" I followed her in the room where the ceo had his precious things. "Just call me yoona!"

"Well then yoona unnie" she opened the door of the room and all i saw was nothing but an endless picture of my grandma when she was a kid and her parents, it was all around the room and had some jewels and money on a shelf that could only be open by the key.

 

"It is you're choice if you want to take all these!" she opened the shelf with my key and waited right next to me, I was too confused on whats happening My head was spinning like crazy but i had to get myself together. "I'll use them to open back up grandmother's company and beat the people who killed all of my love ones!" I was fired up that I ended up making her look towards me and smiled "Good choice unnie...."

 

We started to sneak out of the room with different kinds of weapons, we snuck out to a diffirent way than the other, soon as I knew it we were outside near the car. That shortcut led out from  a tree. Hyuna drove off and we started to think of a plan but leeteuk oppa was just staring at hyuna all day daydreaming. "Snap out and help!" Taeyeon unnie slapped oppa and pinched him on the ear feeling

Please log in to read the full chapter