"Underneath the moonligth"

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Underneath the moonlight” Chapter 22

Yoona’s POV

The four of us headed out the house feeling a cold wind flow by us, I turned around looking at the abandoned house that we left behind in a blink of an eye. I turned back to face the front were we are headed to the nearby mansion. I felt a warm wind blowing pass through me, is that even possible to have a warm wind near a ghostly house?

“Hey did you guys feel that warm wind?” I turned back to face them in confusion on how there’s a warm wind coming from the house! “No, we didn’t feel a thing! WHY?” was I the only one, who felt that, is someone really, living there?

“Yoona?” donghae patted me on the shoulder having a worried look that pisses me off. Why would he be worried about me when he gave up on me so easily and gave me a cold shoulder for days, I know I made a mistake about lying to you but giving me the cold shoulder when I need you is painful to deal with and what more is the reason that left me crying at night.

“Nothing ….. Nothing!” I slapped his hands away from my shoulder and walked faster. I heard a sudden rustle behind the bushes and happened to saw a snake’s tail that was headed towards donghae and was ready to jump at him.

I dashed towards donghae and leaped towards him causing the snake to bite my arm. “Yoona are you alright!?” I didn’t care what kind of snake it was, donghae getting hurt is more painful than getting bitten by an unknown snake, I know I sound crazy acting like this.

“IU grabbed some water, L do you have any medicine in your bag?!” IU ran as fast as she can towards the lake that was near by the woods, and L harshly searched his backpack for a medicine while donghae just sat there lecturing me like a kid! “Are you an idiot? That’s a virulent snake; it might kill you if we don’t do something.” I looked at him smiling knowing what might happen to me, I never saw him in such a fuss and looking like he was about to cry because of me.

He the poison out and spitted it on the dirt grabbing the water IU brought and wiped it around my arm; he grabbed his handkerchief in his pocket and tied it around my arm tightly.

He gurgled the last pile of water that IU brought and spitted it out. “Get on my back!”

“eh?”

“Get on my back!”

“What no!”

“Now!!!” I got frightened by his angry voice that I never heard before even back then, so I went ahead and climbed on his back carefully. I looked at IU and L behind at they also looked shock but was also smiling at us with a satisfied look on their faces.

Before I knew it I fell asleep on his shoulders soundly asleep, just by being near him is enough to satisfy me.

Donghae’s POV

“It’s dark, its cold, and unnie has a high fever!” like always IU was whining “We should find shelter first, I doubt they’ll arrive here by this time especially when the fog is getting thicker every hour!” L was right the fog started as soon as it became dark and had been getting thicker ever since.

We all spread apart to find a shelter but left IU with yoona on her lap beside the mansion. Since the gate to enter the mansion was closed

Please log in to read the full chapter