Because She knows {Minho}

Memoirs

 

“I love you.” I stare deeply into his eyes, expecting an answer.
 
“I know.” And he smiled teasingly.
 
“What the hell Minho? You never say those words. It’s always me who said it.” I’m fuming with anger. Never ever that ‘love’ word came out of his mouth. It was always me, me and me. Damn, I look like a desperate person.
 
“I don’t want to misused that word Taehee.” He cracks a small smile. That smile that I always be fond of, that always makes me feel all buttery inside. But not now. I feel like ripping his mouth so that he can’t smile again.
 
“Fine! I don’t need to hear them anyway. I’m going home!” I pull away from him forcefully. I’m getting fed up of his games. Is it too hard to say those three damn words?
 
“Taehee, don’t be childish. You know my true feelings for you.” He begs, grabbing my hand, stopping me from walking away.
 
“No, I don’t know your feelings Choi Minho. It has been five ing years, and I never know it. Now let me go.” Angry tears start flowing from my eyes.
 
He finally let go of my hands, and I stomp away. I walk slowly, expecting him to chase me, but he doesn’t. “Fine, if that’s what you want.” And I run with a broken heart.
 
 
*****
 
 
“Pick up the phone Taehee.” He paces the room with a phone presses hard against his ears. “Damn it Taehee, just pick up the phone will you!” he screams loudly into the phone getting frustrated by each second. 
 
Minho texted her, but he got no reply. He flips the phone forcefully, almost throwing it to the wall but decides against it.
 
“You know my feeling for you is sincere Taehee.” He sighs deeply, massaging his temple. Way before this, she keeps on pestering him to say those three words, but he never did. It is not that he didn’t love her, he really do. It’s just that he’s not the type to express his feelings freely. 
 
After for a few moments, he grabs his jacket and head out to her house. “I need to clear this out.” He thought inwardly. Her house is just a few blocks away from his. He just needs to cross a bridge and he can see her roof from there.
 
He walks slowly, trying to think on how should he talks to her. He ruffles his hair slightly and looks at the dark sky above. There are a few stars that can be seen. He misses the clear sky back when he was in the village. “Seoul is just too polluted.” He muttered to himself.
 
He can clearly see the bridge now. He squint his eyes to see a figure climbing on the top of the rail. “.” He mutters and run as fast as he could, preventing from another suicide to occur. But when he gets closer, he knows that person well.
 
“Taehee!! What are you doing?!” he steps closer carefully, trying not to scare her.
 
“What do you think am I doing? I’m trying to kill myself stupid.” She screams at him, gesturing to him not to approach her.
 
He just stands there, watching her crying her eye balls out. “You are childish Taehee.” He says with a hint of coldness in his voice. “Jump, I dare you.” He says.
 
Taehee looks shocked upon hearing his words. “You hate me, don’t you Minho?” she sobs, her hands clenching the rail tight.
 
Minho just sighs, and shook his head. “You know that I don’t, Taehee. Why are you making these stupid assumptions?”
 
While Taehee is crying madly, Minho approaches her silently and quickly pulls her away from the rail, falling on top of him in the process. He gently pushes her off his body, and hugs her tight while she whimpers in his shoulders.
 
“I am so stupid. You will definitely hate me after this.” She sobs while Minho is still hugging her.
 
“No, you are not Taehee.” He shushes her. “Now, lets take you home.” He said as he lifts her body up and piggy back her.
 
The walk home is in a complete silence except for her soft sobbing. When they reach her house, he lets her down gently. 
 
“So, this is a goodbye them.” She mumbles staring at her shoes.
 
Minho looks at her confusedly, reaching for her hands. “What do you mean by that?”
 
She just shrugs mindlessly. “You must want to break up with me after that incident. Who wants a stupid girlfriend like me?” her voice is so soft, he can barely hears her.
 
“I never said that.”
 
“You don’t?” she lifts up her face, staring at Minho with a shocked face.
 
Minho chuckles lightly and cups her face with his large hands. “As stupid as you are, you are everything in my life.” He embraces her tightly murmuring into her ears, “You don’t need some silly words just to know how much you meant to me.”
 
She smiles at his words and look deeply into his eyes. “I guess I don’t.” and she pulls away from him still with a smile attaches to her face.
 
“I guess I’ll see you later Minho. Goodnight.” With a small peck on his cheeks, she walks up to the door only to be stop by Minho’s voice.
 
“I love you Lee Taehee.” She turns around, watching Minho walks off her pathment with his hands deep inside his jeans pockets.
 
Those words, she finally hears them. But it doesn’t matter anymore because she knows how much she meant for him. How much he meant for her. “I love you too Choi Minho.”
 
 
_______________________________________
 
a y chapter this time. ughhhh.. sorry for that.
sorry Minho for making your oneshots balls.
it's just i'm tired and i have an anatomy exams soon
and i really need to write or else i'll go crazy, so here you go.
a random oneshot.
 
sorry sorry sorry for this readers :(
i promise, Taemin's oneshot is coming after this
and it will be better ^^
 
thanx for reading you :)
 
15 APRIL 2012
 
words: 946