Stay with me {Key}

Memoirs

 

No matter how much I smiled at you, you never smiled back.
No matter how much I put my effort on confessing, you never care.
No matter how much I say I love you, you never respond back.
No matter how much I yelled and screamed for you to come back, you never did.
And for that I hate you.
 
 
You left me. You were gone.
That stupid fight took away your life.
 
 
You should never follow me back home. You should never protect me against those thugs. You should never save me from those rapists. You should never fight against those men just to save me.
 
 
“Remember to always dress up and be beautiful. Otherwise no guys will ever date you.” You smiled before coughing up blood. So much blood.
 
“I’m dating you. Why should I date someone else?” I said, crying while holding tightly to your body. “I love you. Please stay with me. I beg you.” 
 
“I will love you, always.” Your hands lifted to my face, wiping away my tears before it fell to the ground, so cold and lifeless.
 
 
Now that you are gone, I can never see your smile again. I can never hear you nagging over my untidiness again. I can never listen to your snide remarks ever again.
And finally, I can never hear you say those three words again. Those three magical words that once make me go gaga over you.
 
I love you Kim Kibum. I will always do.
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
key's oneshot! :D
i was typing jonghyun's oneshot when this story came up to my mind
how was it?
it's a little bit short but i promise you the next oneshot will be long.
so, leave me some comments guys! ^^
i'll greatly appreciated it.
 
5 APRIL 2012