Decision

You...You?

Donghae's POV

I leaned on a tree. The whole staff were near me. You could say, I'm hiding from them. 

Yeah,I have to think.     After...I saw his act.

Okay,actually,the director told me, he will phone me if I have to come if he needs me, but this day is off to me, in theory.

The reason why I am here is, not because the director called me 'cuz de didn't but because of him.

I was curious how he can act.

I saw him,his act just before, and that's why I need to thinking now.

I got totally confused.

I haven't thought this guy can act like this.He was pretty good.I haven't expectedit.Really!

From the first moment to the last, he was one with his caracter. 

He's good. 

I....I won't think about him as an idiot,but cute guy,who I can tease, not anymore.

I will treat him as an ... enemy.  Yeah, he is my enemy from now on.

It could be dangerous. With this role, he might be, no, he WILL be successful. He has his talent.

The director likes him and his act as well.

But still,I feel sadness. The enemy means we will hate each other, at least don't like.

But...I must make a decision.

Even if I felt...maybe...something for him,that ended,now!

The work is the only one important thing for me. I can't let myself beat by someone else.

I have to be successful and the number 1 actor. Because that is what I expect from myself.

Yeah,my dad was a really famous actor.He was the number1 in Korea. From my childhood I respected him, and I wanted to be such an actor as he was. But 5 years ago, he passed away.

I lose him, but I still fight and try to get better and better.

So,whatever now if I felt something,I don't know either what I felt for him.

'To be the best' this is the mostimportant now in my life.

And he did the kiss scene well too.

 

When I kissed him... aish... that wasn1t my plan to help him... I was just....  don't know what I had in my mind. That wasn't me.. I wasn't myself!

But now I am, and I decided.  I won't let him this easy become a popular actor. Let's see what can he so when we act together.

 

Eunhyuk's POV 

Where is he? What's with him?

Okay, my plan is avoid him but after helooked so bad, I think I'm worrying a bit and trying to find him now.

I don't like him because I'm still mad at him because of that 'wtf??' kiss.    Aish... don't know what to think about it.   Let's not to think of it!

I looked around. Seriously, how could he get lost this soon?

Then I saw a blue jacket behind a tree. Blue? I guess he wore something like that. hmm.. Maybe I found him? I went to the tree and stopped in front of the guy with blue jacket.

It's absolutely him. And he wore still the glasses. His face looked different with it but kinda hand..some.   I mean,no!

-D-donghae?- okay,it is awkward. It is the first time I called him on his name.

Hedidn't answer me. Only staring at me with angry eyes. Omo.. What did I do? 

-Why are you here?-I asked. His face was serious.

-None of your business.- this tone,I felt I'll freeze. His voise was sooo cold.  

He turned around and left me there.  I blinked...blinked...blinked.... Uh... What was this?

His way now is different. It is not like in the first day we met, not so kingly. And totally not like yesterday,when he...kissed me.

This tone was more unpleasant and evil. It filled with soo muuucch hatred.

What's his problem with me? I don't remember I did something to him.  Why is he mad at me then?

I don't understand him! at all!

 

 

So it seems, that kiss doesn't make any senses. Then...why did he do that?

But I don't understand myself either. Why do I care for him? I always care for people but not for the egoist guys.

Anyway!

Aish,I'm so pissed off.

That bastard..you can't be nice to him. NEVER!

i don't like him. I don1t want to work with him. 

I knew there will be always people, who don't like me and I will fell the same way and that's why the work will be difficult but please.. 

THIS guy!! 

first: rude

then: tease me

then: kissed me     ??!!!

and now: rude again

I should really ignorehim.

Only one big scene of mine left to me.Then I'm going to fly to Korea. Sigh..Home sweet home.

By that time, wish me luck to not meet with him so often.

 

 

 

Hello everyone :)   Thank you for comments and subscribing!! You make me really happy ^^

Umm... I've got confused... I wanted to write a good story but I failed.. :S  I feel I could delete the whole story..(sad)

Mianhae.. I just wanted to tell you but do not pity me :(  Well, I'll try to do my best..Let's see what will happen.