On the plane

You...You?

Eunhyuk's pov

 Yupp! I'm so excited. This is my first time in a plane. I'm flying to Japan.I tried so hard to get this job and finally it succeeded.

I don't know what kind of character will I play, though.But I'm looking forward to it.

I don't even know who I'm gonna play with. Aish, I don't know anything. Actually,when I heard that I can play a role in this drama I accepted it happily and here I am, on the plan.

I think it's better if I sit down quickly. I was sitting peacefully on my place and I was looking through the window  when someone sat down beside me.

He had a cap on his head and he wore sunglasses, so I couldn't see his face fully, but I was happy since I was not alone anymore.

I smiled at him like an idiot. He didn't looked at me. He seemed a bit nervous. I decided to talk to him.

- Is this your first trip on a plan? - He looked at me with  "Don't speak to me!"  face. But I gave him a smile. I played like I didn't realize that expression earlier.

-Because this is my first time too, so I'm afraid, but I calmed down a bit when you sat down beside me.

I smiled again,even though, he tried to express me that I'm annoying.

I ignored that. I don't want to sit here silently.

He turned his head back and he began to read some newspapers.

He really doesn't want to talk to me,does he? So rude. I pouted. "This will be boring,then.What sould I do?"- I thought.I let out a soft sight and I stared again at the window.

A few minutes later I heard a voice.

-Everyone switch the safety belt on, please.Have a nice trip!

Then the plane began to move.I frowned, I was afraid LIKE HELL!

-KYAA!- I screamed in my mind.And when the plan began to raise up I grabbed something with my hand and closed my eyes tightly.

I squeezed that thing and I heard a soft moan beside but I kept grabbing that until the plane was finally flying straightly. Then I opened my eyes and I saw what I grabbed that tightly.

M-my hand was on HIS thigh and I nearly touches his AAAAAOMG!

He stared at me with frowned face and he didn't wear his sunglasses so I looked in his eyes. I blushed hard. Quickly apologized to him. OMOOMOOMO

- I know I'm handsome but please!- he said. I looked away. Aish, he misunderstood the situation.

-I-i was just afraid and that's why ... I -

-No need to explain it to me.-He cut my words. His voice was full with ego.

Arrgg..this guy. I pouted,again.

Then a stewardess showed up.

-Would you like to something to drink,sir?-she asked.

-YES! :D I would like to a strawberry milk,please. ^.^

-Wait a minute,sir.I'll bring it to you immediately.

I was soooo happy.They had strawberry milk.Mmmm! Yuup!

A few second later, the girl walked to me. When she was beside us, she reached out her hand and I tried to take my milk away,but I failed. My hand slipped and my beloved milk landed on my neighbour's pants. Oh no!

-Nooooo, my strawberry milk!- I cried out.

-Your...what? You should worry about my pants.Do you know how much it costs? Aish! You...!- he shouted at me.

I felt sorry for him but my milk is more important because my milk never ignores me and looks at me like I was an idiot.

-Where's the toilet?- he asked the girl. She showed it to him and he went to the toilet.

He hates me, he surely does.

Why am I so awkward? 

After a few minutes I went to the door of the toilet and I knocked.

-Umm, are you all right?

-Go away!-he said coldly.

-I'm really sorry.It was my fault.

-Oh yes, you're right! So you leave me alone, finally!! Don't bother me!!

-But, I-I... You.. Don't need my help?- I wanted to help him. Aish, this is terrible. I'm a babo babo babo!

-N-O!! - he shouted.

That was so loud.Everybody stared at me. KYAAA, Why does everyone have to look at me just now?

It's soo embarassing.What should I do? The people whispered something to each other... about me I guess. I want to hide somewhere!!! 

And the first thing what I saw was the white door in front of me. Without thinking I just went in. Maybe it was a big mistake.