What the...

You...You?

Eunhyuk's POV

Today is a big day. This will be my first day at my new company.

After that I made the MV, and everybody said I did a great job,I was very happy. I decided to change company. Ok, it may seems like it were an easy thing, but HELL no!

My previous one wasn't popular and it was too easy to get in. The fact that that boy band found me was a HUGE luck! So,I thought it may be good if I try to join to an knowner company.

Once I read a newspaper, I saw  an actor in it, who is totally popular nowadays. I had seen one of his movies. He was pretty good. His name is Choi Swon. He always appears in different teen magazines and so on. In this article,I found the name of my new company. It called SM Entertainment. So I went to an audition. There were SO MANY young girls and boys. Wow! I was maximally convinced of the fact this company really is famous. You can't imagine how hard time I had to get in. It was very difficult. So many talented people were there so I could just wish I'll be good enough. And believe it or not (actually I still son't believe it now either), I succeeded. I got in. It's a miracle.

So, here I am now, in front of the building of SM. I took a deep breath and entered. I decided I'm not gonna looking back. I'm just gonna go ahead. There is one thing I feel sorry about, my old manager. But it's my time to make my dreams come true.

My first way leaded me to the reception to ask what do I have to do now. They said, I have to wait here and someone will come to help me. So I did.

A few minutes later, a short but cute guy stood in front of me,smiling gladly.

-I am your new manager.-he said- My name is Lee Sungmin.

-I-I'm Lee Hyukjae. Nice to meet you!- I bowed respectedly.

-Let's go now.Follow me.-and he started to walk to the elevater. I did what he said and followed him.

On the 4th floor our lift stopped. A tall and handsome man with brown hair stepped in. My eyes grew wide in surprise and didn't know what to do. Should I greet him or not? This awkwardness of mine was because this guy is NOW NEXT TO ME was Choi Siwon.  /Ta-dah / 

He smiled and greeted my mnager politely. I just bowed,meanwhile tried to calm down myself. It is so weird. This is my first time seeing a famous star (who I know too,..khm...you know why I say this) in real. It's just...unbelievable.  He bowed as well and the elevater went further.

When we reached the 12th floor and stepped out,we went towards differently directions. My manager leaded me to a room,which has a big white door with some writing on it,said: PRESIDENT. 

During the next 20 minutes, I nearly died in excitement.

 

Donghae's POV

Oh,man! 

My manager called me earlier,so I have to go to the company. Aish, it's only 9 pm. I'm so tired,I haven't slept enough. This man is killing me.

I parked with my car on front of the company and quickly went it before the fans attack on me.

I went to my manager's room to talk about my tasks for today. More interviews,do you believe it? I am NOT, at least I don't want to. But one good thing,I've got a role. This movie will consist of 15 episodes. And criminal? I like it!

After these things,my manager said I can go but stay around 'coz we'll go to an interview soon.

I went to the hall for a caffee. There,I met with one of my colleagues and my good friend,Siwon. We greeted each other with a big smile and began to talk about our works and so on. But the he brought up a new topic.

-Umm,I saw a guy today in the elevater when I went to my manager. I guess he is new here,'coz I hadn't seen him until now.

-Really? A new star? - I smiled. He surely has some talent if he could join to our company. But he can't be more talented than me, of course.

After a few minutes,Two figures appeared not so far from us.Siwon pointem at them.

-There! He is the guy,who I say earlier.

I turned my head towards them,then I regretted it. I saw a small guy with black hair. I know him,he is Sungmin. But beside him, a familiar and horrible creature,who I didn't want to see again. NEVER in my life.

When Sungmin noticed us,he came and greeted us. I looked the blonde guy with wide eyes and he looked back at me surprisedly as well.

-You...You?-we asked each other at the same time.-It can't be!

 

I faced him,he faced me.The aura around us filled with a dark and powerful feeling.  Hatred.

-D-do you nkow each other?-asked Sungmin,pointing at us.

-OF COURSE NOT!-we shouted at the same time and folded our arms,while turned away and breathed out loudly.

How can it be? How can it be possible? This guy...! God loves teasing me this much? Huh? It ! Me.Him.Together.Here.In the same place.Same company.Same city. Same country.Same WORLD.  One of my worst dreams!! A nightmare!

After this 'moment' no one said anything.

-I guess we should go then.-said Sungmin with a shy smile and grabbed HIM (arrrgh) by his arms and took him away.

After they left...

-What was this?-Siwon asked me with an odd tone.

-What?-I played the fool.

-This...

-What?

-This whole...thing.

-I don't know what you're talking about.-Still played "my role".

-Ya,don't play the stupid to me! Where do you know him?

I looked at him with a dark glare. He stepped back. I let out a sigh.   

-I hate him. This is the only thing I know about him. Nothing more!

With that,I left him there and went away.  Aish! Why did he have to come here? To my company? It's a joke,isn't it? The WORST JOKE ON THE EARTH!  

I can't be nice with him.Damn..I have to. I'd better not to show my hatred towards him when anyone is around. I don't want anybody to see this side of mine. I'm Lee Donghae,perfect and always kind. 

Yeah,but not the time when he is in front of me.     Ok, calm down.

I'll do it. Ignore him, or if I can't,I'll be nice until anyone can see us.

Good plan... and difficult!

 

Eunhyuk's POV

I am almost died when I was talking with the president. Don't take it wrong,he was VERY kind. I was just too excited,that's all. And you don't know how relieved was I when we got out the room.   

But then...

 

HEY,I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!  I didn't think of this COULD be happen!!  Why? Wae? Why him? Why here? 

Lee Donghae, one word, khm(clearing throat) ... F**K you!   Aiiissshh!!

My manager asked me about that situation earlier. Guess what did I say? 

I quote: ,,I don't know about him anything, only one thing... I hate him! "  Nice answer,huh?  

My first impression was cute,wasn't it?  Great job,Hyukjae! I should thank it to that IDIOT. 

God is making a fool about me. But why? What did I do wrong?

Ok,calm down.

I can't let it bother me. Neither now or later!! I have to be king with him. I don't want anyone to see me like 'that'. I won't let this happen again. If I want to be an actor, I'd better can act in front of him.  

Pssh! Just like a fool....

But whatever! I'll do it! 

 

 

 

 

Umm..Annyeong (blushing-feeling shame)!  During reading your comments, I can't help but feeling guilty. I thought only about myself. SORRY SORRY Mianhae!!(shut her eyes in shame) S-so I tried t-to continue the story and don't g-give up! For you! (blushing in embarassment)     I can't promise anything,you know how stupid I am. I try to do it further. I hope you like the new chapter ^^   THANKS THANKS THANK THANKS FOR 1000 TIMES FOR THE COMMENTS! Thank you for writing those things! Pls leave comments after this chapter as well! ^^ Bye! :)