I don't know what's in your mind

You...You?

Eunhyuk's POV

I am in the 'unknown' park where we are filming today.I am nervous.Cameras are focusing on me.People are everywhere. Okay,breath!Breath slowly.

Thank,God,that bastard isn't here.

How dare he do that to me? Kiss me? Aish!

Okay,hyukjae,calm down. You will ignore him. Avoid him. AVOID HIM.

You should focuse on work now! 

I closed my eyes,walked back and forth. I tried to think about the role.

If I were her best friend,but I were in love with her,though,while she loves an other guy,how would I feel then? And when this guy hurt her,what would I do? Seduce her, kiss her, make her to love me, I would think I am better than that boy...

-Hyukjae-ssi! Are you ready?-the director.

-Ne.

Our scene with the girl: we are sitting on a bench. she is crying on my shoulder 'cause of her crush. I'll comfort her. And more than that...

 

I sat down beside the actress. She smiled at me. I showed her my gummy smile. Then both of us became serious,tried to get in the mood.

-ACTION! 

-W-what happened? - I asked with surprised expression. A tear sowly rolled down on her pale and sad  face.She looked at me.Pain in her eyes. Wow,she is GOOD!

-He,he hurt me.He just played with me.I thought he loved me,really.But he was fooling around and made fun on me.-she cried harder and took his head on my shoulder.

Sadness appeared on my face as well. I felt sorry for her. Her tears made wet my jacket. I hugged her and placed  her head to my shoulder again while I was cuddling with her and carresing her hair softly.

-Shh! He doesn't deserve you.He is a playboy,playing with every girl.

-I was so silly.I believed him!-she sobbed.

I pushed her lightly to face me. I looked deeply into her eyes.

-He was a bastard who didn't know how beautiful you are.-my eyes filled with love. She didn't cry anymore,just looked into my eyes as well.

Here is goes.This part! the kiss.. okay,calmly.Don't think about anything.

-I-i can give you anything,everything. I've always loved you! - I leaned towards her. I almost reached her lips,when the yesterday came up my mind.No,why now? His soft lips...those sinful lips.

I captured her lips. I tried to give my best to this part.

My mind is empty,empty,EMPTY!! I said this to myself while we were kissing.

The kiss ended and I hugged her one again and whispered: - Please, if you want me to run round the world, I will do it 3 times for you. I'll give you everything,just love me.

We were cuddling for a few seconds.

-CUT! Good job!

We ended the hug and smiled at each other. Was I g-good? Really? We don't need to film it again? It was okay?

I am so happy! The most important moment of my role is done,well! Yes!!

Only one scene left to me in whick I'm playing.When the girl will choose between the two boys. The friend's role is really short. It means I will quickly end the shooting. If the next scene of mine will goes this fast ...

But I am happy,though.

I glanced at the director.He smiled as well. Aish,this is crazyy!!! Ah I am soo relieved.

I was about to walk to the director to look back the scene when I realized a figure beside him. He wore glasses. Who's he? I don't know any guy with glasses. But it seems so he knows me.He looked angry and sad at the same time and was staring at me.

What does he want?

When I walked closer... I recognized him.. I-i-ii-it's HIM! Donghae! The kisser.

I stopped and turned my body and began to walk towards an another direction. AVOID HIM! Avoid,avoid.

-Hyukjae-ssi,won't you look back the scene?

Why does he have to ask something like this just now?I stopped and bit my lips. Eotteokhae??

I slowly turned back and surprised 'cuz he wasn't there. o.O

I went to the director and looked back the scene. He praised me for my act. My heart beats fast because of the happiness.

But then I felt weird. He came up my mind. Where is he? Where did he go? 

I remembered for that expression,his angry face but sad eyes. 

What's with him?

 

 

New chapter. What do you think of it? I think it's getting sad. I didn't want to write a sad story!! (pout)    Anyway,please write comment :) I am curious what do you think!