The worst joke on the world

You...You?

Donghae's POV 

I stood in the lift calmly with the blondy by my side. He seemed a bit nervous. Maybe, because we are alone in the elevator? I smiled when I remembered what he was like during the shooting. He stood beside the director all day long with excited and cheerful face. I think I was good since when I' ve done with my scene he smiled faintly.

His phone rang woke me up from my memories. I don't know what topic supposed to be they were talking about but he seemed excited again.When he hung up, he began to search something in the script.Wow, I didn't realize the script was in his hand.

-I found it!-shouted this blondy figure beside me.I looked at him in surprise.He turned his head towards my direction, but he turned back before saw my face.It seems he didn't dare to look at me. And,omo! He blushed a bit.Kya,this face.Love it. I hold my laughter! His face formed a serious look again.

DING*

No!We arrived at the 8th floor this soon? But I couldn't talk with him now and during the shooting I couldn't either.I pouted.  o o o 

Am I pouting 'cuz of this? I must be sick! I don't like him. Back to your right senses Donghae.

I wanted to step out from the lift and don't know why but at least once more I wanted to see his face. I looked at him and stopped immediately.He looked so pale and his eyes were wide open. What's with him?

-Hey,... are you okay?-I asked him but he didn't answer me.Just still lookd at the script in disbelief.

-Hy-hyukjae?-I felt weird,it's the first time I said his name out.-W-what's wrong? -I grabbedhis shoulder softly and shook him a bit.  Aish,what's with him?   And what's with me? Why am I worrying?

He blinked with his cute eyes,looked at me and slowly looked in my eyes.

-I am...okay.But why do you care about me,my Lord? 

I DON'T KNOW either. But what's 'Lord'? Is he joking with me?

-Why haven't you moved? I asked you.

-Really? I haven't heard it,I was too lost in the script.

With that we stepped out from the lift.Just in time, 'cuz it began to move.

Why? Is there anything you don't understand?-I smirked.

-It is not that!-he pouted. This cheeks again. :D

-Then,what?- I was curious,like hell.

-None of your business.-he began to walk to his room, but before he could escape,I took the script away from him. I reached my hands out high,therefore he could not reach it and I began to read his scene while he was jumping around me.

"I've always loved you!"-said the friend and he slowly leaned towards the girl and pressed his lips to hers, kissed her passionately." Maybe he has problem with this part?

-What's with this? Can't you kiss or what? - He stopped and looked away.

-Don't tell me... - I looked at him with surprised expression.He blushed.Cute.So this is the problem.His face told me everything.

What is the matter?You kissed me so bravely on the plane!

-I'm not! That was an accident!!!- he yelled at me with sulking face.

-Then,should I teach you how to kiss?-I .I love doing this,tease this creature. 

He sulked even better. Got the script out my hand.

-You are so ... evil.Do you have fun on me?

He began to walk to his room again.

-Hyukjae!

-Let me be!

No I won't! Those serious but sad eyes just before...  In my heart,I felt so strange. And before I realized,my feelings dragged me along  and I grabbed his hand,turned him back to face me and captured his lips softly.I felt that his eyes were wide open in surprise. I heard a voice,something fell on the floor,he surely dropped the script.

I pulled him closer and my hands went to his waist.I began to nibbled his plump bottom lip.He tried to close his lips even tighter and tried to push me. But I pulled him even closer and my right hand went down and grabbed his ,squeezed it.

He moaned on my lips and parted his lips.So my tongue went into his hot cavern.Meanwhile I grabbed his hands and circled them around my neck,then my hands went back to his waist.

I almost blushed when he kissed me back and his arms circled around my neck tighter. I opened my eyes a bit,then I saw his were close.Omo,is he enjoying my kiss,I mean our kiss already?  I felt weird but WELL!

We fight for dominance with our tongue.I was even happier when I won. Then we broke the kiss for oxygen. We were panting,I hold him still in my arms,when he pushed me.

-Y-y-you babo!We are on the floor.What would we done,if someone had seen us?

My mind was empty,there was only one thing, what i could say.

But you...enjoyed it,didn't you?

I don't understand why I did this.He blushed at my words and looked everywhere but in my eyes.That means I am right. So adorable.

-Maybe this is the way how you should kiss her.-I was sad when I said this.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

In this hotel only the actors and the staff live now until the end of the whole shooting but it would been embarassing if someone had seen us.

-Maybe this is the way how you should kiss her.

Why am I sad when he says that? Why did I kiss back? Why did I ... enjoy it? 

So many question without answer. I thought it was a real kiss but it seems now he just... tried to help me. He did it without feelings. But still,I have to greatful to him,'cuz he helped me.

How can I say this?He made a joke on me! For a moment my mind was blind.Yes. Why would he help me? I am so silly! My heart aches at the recognition.Without any words,I went into my room and slammed the door.