Cherry blossom love

Ugly

            The summer’s fresh air was invading your lungs with every breath, as the sun was warming your rosy cheeks and the soft grass was tickling your bare feet.

“A little more to the left… HEY! WATCH THAT! IT’S PRECIOUS!” You yelled raising your hands in anger. “It’s an enormous hole, can’t you get it in already?!... OUCH!” You yelled putting your hands around your belly and squeezing. “Can’t you just stop kicking for a second?” You asked softly, your enormous belly gently. “No, Gaho! Come back here, you’re not allowed there!” You yelled seeing Gaho running around the whole. You were about to run after him when you felt a pair of hands sliding around your waist and pulling you into a back-hug.

“What are you doing here, running around like a honey-bee?” His soft voice whispered into your ear. You blushed and broke the hug turning around to see his bright smile.

“I couldn’t help it, I’m too excited.” You said bouncing around.

“I am too, Jagi, but you need to rest.” He said kneeling down and kissing your gigantic belly. “Hello there my little Warrior ballerina.” He said causing you to escape a laugh. “What?” He asked looking up at you curiously.

“Warrior ballerina?” You asked laughing again.

“It’s ‘cause I don’t know whether it’s gonna be a girl or a boy.” He said pouting cutely.

“Well, I want it to be a surprise.” You replied playing your fingers through his hair.

“You don’t have to find out. I’ll ask the doctor to whisper the result in my ear…” He said putting his arms around your mini-disco-ball and sighing.

“What do you want it to be?” You asked looking down at him with loving eyes.

“A boy.” He replied enthusiastically. “I want him to have your eyes and your hair and your nose and lips and…”

“Wouldn’t it be strange if it were a boy that looked just like me?” You asked laughing at his childish act.

“It’s because you’re so beautiful.” He said kissing your belly and then jumping back, startled.

“What happened?” You asked giving him a quizzical look.

“IT MOVED!” He said opening his eyes widely, then crawling back and sticking his cheek to your belly.

“Well, yeah, it moves quite a lot.” You said calmly, since it was natural for you to feel it move.

“It never moved for me!” He exclaimed putting on the most genuine happy smile.

“I hope it has your smile and your personality.” You said putting your hands on the sides of his face and pulling him up slowly, kissing him. He kissed you back and caressed your cheek gently. “Who would have ever thought an enormous belly will ever make me this happy.” You said giggling and caressing your belly.

“Not to mention beautiful.” He added placing his hand next to yours. “It stopped moving again.” He said sighing.

“Try talking to it.” You said placing your hand over his and pressing it gently.

“Hello baby.” He said kneeling in front of you again. “It’s your daddy.” He said resting his forehead on your belly. “I love you very much, no matter what gender you are and I want you to come out soon so we can play together.” He said smiling unconsciously. “You know what we’re doing right now? We’ve bought our cherry tree in our own backyard. Daddy’s going to build you a tree-house in the same tree underneath which me and your mommy met and got married. It’s going to be yours now.” He said with a smile trailed on his lips all along. His eyes widened and his smile spread across his whole face as he looked up at you. “It moved!” He exclaimed not moving his hands an inch. “It moved for me!” He exclaimed again laughing happily.

“He can hear you.” You said playing through his soft hair.

“You made me the happiest person in the world.” JiYoung said giving you a smile of pure joy.

“I’m glad we both feel the same way.” You answered caressing his cheek.

“I hope you will still feel the same when this little devil will come out.” He said laughing.

“Aaaish~! Don’t even mention it!” You said stomping your feet. “I’m scared.” You muttered nervously.

“I’ll hold your hand throughout.” He said, the only sound of his voice making all the uneasiness go away.

“Hello!” Your sister’s cheerful voice greeted you from the other side of the fence.

                Your sister, up to your surprise, got engaged to Youngbae, eventually.  He managed to change her greatly, to the good. The girl you knew, was no where to be found. They lived next door and had a similar house, an enormous backyard just like yours where resided a black Cane Corso, just as Youngbae wished. You… you had Gaho. He grew up and all his wrinkles disappeared magically. Your beloved cherry tree had grown amazingly tall and had lots of leaves and branches. It bloomed every spring, making any other cherry tree fade comparing to it.

                And you, you were finally happy. With JiYoung by your side, you slowly started to feel beautiful. He would never look at other girls on the street, no matter how beautiful they were; he slowly and without notice erased the word “ugly” from your vocabulary and changed your world, throwing out all the bad things. He was the same playful, cheerful kid he always was but your pregnancy started changing him slowly into a mature and responsible man. He didn’t hesitate a second in making your relationship public after you started dating and he retreated from Big Bang when you planned on having a baby. He loved music but he said that after living for his fans for 14 years, he wanted to enjoy his family life next to you and his baby. You were happy and it was now your sister's turn to want to be like you.

______________________________________________________________________

So guys, the long awaited squel. I wrote it for you as I promised and I hope you like it. <3