All I want for Christmas is you...

Ugly

                                                 
“Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful…” You hummed cheerfully while chopping the vegetables for the food. You were twirling around and dancing by yourself when your eyes fell on JiYong sitting at the table behind you. “OMO~” You yelled your hand shooting up and setting over your poor heart, trying to calm it down. “Don’t sneak up on me like that!” You yelled frowning and going back to doing the chores without any other words being said. In the end, you were still mad at him.
“Are you still mad?” He asked in a guilty voice and you could hear him sigh when you didn’t answer. “Look, I’m sorry I lied to you… I should have been honest…” He said walking towards you with some huge puppy eyes. “But even if I told you sooner, you would have still been mad at me…” He said wrapping his hands around you, but you just frowned even harder and slapped them off. “I thought that what you don’t know can’t hurt you. I did it for you…” He whined resting his chin on your shoulder and sighing against your neck. “Can’t you just let it go this once? It’s Christmas eve…” his strong hands spun you around and picked you up by your thighs, placing you on top of the counter. The wrinkles on your forehead started fading when you saw his pleading look. “I love you…” He said resting his forehead against your chest, making your heart to get all fuzzy.
“You should have been honest about it…” You said pouting.
“I didn’t want to upset you…” He said hugging you tightly.
“Well, you should have known I would have found out sooner or later.” You said poking his forehead.
“I’m sorry… It’s just…”
“I know, I know…” You cut him off rolling your eyes. “Footed pajamas are not your style.” You said imitating him in a silly voice.
“It just can’t be helped… plus…”
“I know… the pattern is really ugly.” You continued on an annoyed tone rolling your eyes again.
“And…”
“Orange is just not your color.” You finished looking at him with judging eyes.
“If you know all this why did you buy it then?” He asked giving you a confused look.
“I just wanted to tease you.” You answered laughing, pushing him lightly and running away, knowing he was going to tickle you to death for this… that if he managed to catch you. To be completely honest, those were the ugliest pajamas you had ever seen in your whole life. The pattern, the color, EVERYTHING; moreover you made sure they had everything JiYong hated and there they were. You had barely suppressed your laugh when giving them to him. His face when his brain processed what his eyes saw was priceless! Pure disgust! And he had even said he loved them so much that he was going to wear them on Christmas day!
He eventually and inevitably caught you and the war started. His long fingers were playing along your ribs as you were spazzing like boiling spaghetti, your feet and hands flying around frantically.
“STOP IT, PLEASE! I’M BEGGING YOU!” You yelled while laughing uncontrollably, rolling around, hoping you’ll fall of the couch and get a chance to escape the torture he was putting you through. You finally managed to do as planned but as you were heading to the floor, head-first, the whole idea started to look not as good as before. Luckily, his strong arms reached for you and pulled you back up like you were lighter than a feather. Since when had he become that strong?
“Ya, pabo…” He said holding you tightly into his arms. “Be careful, neh? You could have hurt yourself.” He said kissing your nose.
“And whose fault would it have been?!” You yelled slapping his arm playfully. “You know I can’t stand being tickled.”
“I love you.” He said smiling cutely and lying in your lap, holding you tightly.
The Christmas morning was finally there and you had slept on the couch the whole night trying to catch JiYong sneaking the present under the tree. He always got you the best presents, like he read your mind, but this year, there was this absolutely perfect jacket you had seen in your favorite store that had stolen your heart at first sight and you tried to subtly give him hints as often as possible to be sure the jacket will be waiting for you under the tree. You had no doubt that you were going to get that so you wanted to open the present as soon as he placed it under the Christmas tree.
You opened your eyes sluggishly in the morning to see huge snowflakes falling slowly on the ground. Your eyes opened and you jumped out the bed, stumbling on your feet towards the window.
“It’s snowing!” You yelled enthusiastically, running back to the bed and crawling to JiYong, shaking him powerfully. “JiYong it’s snowing!” You yelled shaking him some more until he woke up. His eyes opened sluggishly and looked towards the window as his mouth opened into a yawn.
“Great.” He said smiling weakly before going back to sleep.
“C’mon JiYong, let’s go open our presents!” You said cheerfully jumping on the warm, wooden floor and running to the beautiful Christmas tree. Under it, there was a red box with your name beautifully written on the tag. “This must me it.” You giggled ripping the wrapping paper off of it, but instead of black leather meeting your eyes, a bright, familiar orange hit you like a clenched fist. You laughed thinking that JiYoung wanted to get back at you by hiding the jacket under his pajamas but no matter how much you searched, there was nothing except for that. You opened all the other presents to find some random objects that had mysteriously disappeared from the house a week before but NO JACKET. In fact, nothing but that horrible pajamas you had bought for JiYong. Your head shot up, turning towards the door to see JiYong smiling devilishly from the doorstep and to your shock, he was wearing the footed pajamas. “I thought…” You tried to speak but because of the shock, your jaw just wouldn’t move up to allow you to do so.
“Nope,” JiYong said escaping a laugh, “those are ALL yours.” He said laughing. You were looking at him in disbelief as your brain was still trying hard to process all the information he was receiving. “There's one for the baby too." He said pointing to a small box. "Now, get those on and…” He said puckering his lips as he pulled out mistletoe from behind his back. You just giggled, seeing how ridiculous he looked in those pajamas and somehow proud to see he loved you as much as to embarrass himself for your sake, so you changed into your new footed-pajamas and ran over to him, kissing him lovingly. “Now let’s get outside and enjoy the first snow, maybe get into a little snow-fight and then we’ll go get you that jacked you’ve been talking to me about since last month.” He said making your smile widening for an ear to the other.
“Forget about it.” You answered kissing him again. “I’ve already got everything I wanted.” You said pushing him towards the front door and into the biggest pile of snow. You were laughing at him when his hand reached for you and pushed you on top of him, holding you tightly. “Omo~ you didn’t open your present!” You said giving him a disappointed look.
“That’s fine;” he said kissing you gently,”all I want for Christmas is you.” He continued smiling happily as you kissed him back.

______________________________________________________

Since Christmas is coming soon, I thought that the only present I am able to give to my subscribers would be a CHRISTMAS SEQUEL!

I really appreciate the fact that you read my stories and I hope I've shown it to you through this and I hope that you liked the sequel. ^^

I apologize to the people who have subscribed to more than one of my stories! I am sorry for posting the same sequels to all my completed stories, but I really haven't had the time or inspiration to write more :(.

I wish you a HAPPY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!