You're beautiful

Ugly

“See that man down there? The blue-haired one.”

“Yeah he’s my ba… I mean, yeah.” He said looking at the dancing pair.

“He’s Big Bang’s T.O.P, you must know him… Well, he’s my bias, I like him a lot, I adore him!” You said wiping your tears. “And the girl next to him…”

“Look, I bet it’s nothing more than a flirt he’s…” He said trying to comfort you.

“She’s my sister.” You cut him off and sobbed again, covering your face with your forearm.. He went quiet and just stared out the window, letting you cry freely. “She’s perfect.” You continued staring at them blankly. “She’s beautiful and I’m ugly…”

“It’s not all about the looks.” He cut you off kind of harshly, looking in your eyes. "And nobody's perfect." He continued looking away.

“She has a great personality too. She’s cute and smart and she’s a great dancer. She is nice to everyone and kind of naive… she makes you want to protect her. She’s everybody’s type.” You said leaning your forehead against the window, cooling off your burning forehead.

“Not mine.” He said shrugging, avoiding your look. You knew he was just trying to make you feel better… but it worked.

“You don’t mean it.” You said escaping an amused sigh at his failed attempt.

“I do and you’re not ugly.” He said examining your face. “I’m beautiful in my way ‘cause God makes no mistakes, y’know?” He cited Lady Gaga’s song.

“Bull and don’t lie to my face ‘cause I know I’m ugly.” You said glaring at him, you kind of felt annoyed that he had another opinion about you than everyone else, you didn't need pity. He gave you a strange feeling when he looked at you, something you had never felt. But you hated it.

“You can’t decide how I see you.” He said shrugging and giving you a “ please” look. As your vision cleared up, you examined his face closely and realized who he was: Big Bang’s G-Dragon. You tried not to freak out because he would have thought you have some kind of mental disorder and run away, but you couldn't hide the shock. You took a few steps back and hit your head against the window loudly. He looked at you and you just looked away, pretending nothing happened. “I like your face.” He said smiling nicely. “You have beautiful eyes, they seem sincere. Look, just be yourself, everyone else it’s already taken; instead of wanting to be someone everybody likes, try becoming someone YOU would like.” He said poking your forehead. “Arraso?” He continued giving you an encouraging smile.

“I’ll try.” You said halfheartedly knowing you’ll go back to feeling like tomorrow. Those who knew you, knew your mind couldn't be changed, not hard to change but impossible. You didn't want to feel like that, you knew you weren't THAT ugly but you couldn't stand having someone by your side, reminding you everyday that you're not beautiful either, or even close to it.

“Promise?” His calm voice broke you from your thoughts. It was the first time you would promise something but you felt you owed him… and yourself.

“Pinky promise.” You replied after clearing your throat. 

            He smiled and patted your head. You were supposed to feel like a dog but his hand seemed to lift the huge weight off your shoulders. "A smile is a woman's best curve, so you should always wear one." You smiled and he gave you a hug, whispering into your ear: “You’re beautiful.”

            He left before your brain could process the information but for the rest of the night, his words and embarrassed face as he walked down to the dance floor remained imprinted on the back of your mind…

You sat back on the couch trying to think but all you could think of was him but your happiness didn’t last long; after some minutes your sister walked in and smiled like nothing had happened.

“Wha…”

“GET OUT!” You yelled from the top of your lungs making her twitch. “If you don’t get out RIGHT NOW, I swear I’m going to cause some serious damage to that face of yours, arraso?!” She walked out immediately with a scared expression on her face, knowing you meant it.

            You went home right away and started removing your make-up. You straightened your hair – you always did that to relax – and put some comfy clothes on.

“Why is your sister sleeping on the couch?” Your father asked barging into your room.

“I don’t know.” You calmly replied shrugging. You weren't an expert at lying, considering that was what you despised the most so you were a terrible liar.

“She’s sleeping wearing her dress.” He said giving you an angry look, knowing you were the cause... Maybe she was not so stupid after all. That or she just had a well developed self-preservation instinct. Either way she did the right choice by staying out of your way.

“Maybe she was too exhausted after the show she put on at the club and fell asleep right there, beats me.” You said getting into your bed. “But just so you know, for her well-being, don’t bring her in MY room tonight.” You said clapping your hands to turn off the light. “Now, good night, I want to sleep.”

“I’m bringing her in your room.” Your dad said on a threatening tone. You just shrugged and went to sleep. The next morning your sister was sleeping in her bed with smeared make-up all over her face and pillow. You could tell she had cried.

“Baby, breakfast is ready.” Your mother announced you, from the door.

“Kay.” You said going to brush your teeth.

“I’m not going.” You sister said sobbing.

“Please, baby.” Your mom answered walking in the room and sitting next to her. “What happened to you?” You HATED seeing her being spoiled, you would rather stick needles in your eyeballs than witness that.

“Nothing, mom, I just don’t feel like eating.” She almost whispered in between sobs. After a few more attempts of persuasion you just couldn’t take it anymore and came out of the bathroom like a hurricane.

“SHUT THE UP!” You yelled making both of them twitch. “WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THE VICTIM?! AFTER THE YOU DID LAST NIGHT, I SHOULD BE THE ONE WITHOUT AN APPETITE! NOW GET YOUR ING TO THE KITCHEN AND EAT!” You had cried your eyes out last night and no one but a stranger was there to comfort you. But here she was, the one who caused you to cry, playing the victim and being comforted by your mother.

“Watch your mouth young-lady!” Your mother warned you. She saw cursing in front of her as a sign of disrespect and you did too but you just couldn’t restrain yourself seeing her act like that.

“Sorry mom.” You said on an still annoyed tone and went back into the bathroom.

“Are you coming, sweety?” Your mother asked her once more, caressing her face. 

“No…” You could feel your blood boiling in your veins. Not only had she been a but she was now undermining your authority.

“Fine, then let her starve, she knows where the refrigerator is, she is a grown up… girl… so she can feed herself. Let’s go eat.” You said pulling your mother out the room.

            She started crying and you could hear her sobbing before closing the door behind you. Two steps were all it took for a wave of guilt to break you down. You kept walking, stepping over your heart who was begging you to go back and comfort your sister but your anger was still in control of your body.

___________________________________________________________________________

So, my friend[editor] who reads all of my stories before posting them here, said that this story is too personal and she likes it but not loves it. What do you think? Should I rewrite it? I really want to know so PLEASE leave the answer in the comments, I want to write the best for you guys so please also leave critics in the comments because I want to improve.

Thank you so much for reading my story and I hope I didn't and won't let you down. :3

And don't forget: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

 And I love you! <3