Giving up

Ugly

            You put the clothes JiYoung picked for you on and amazingly, they fit perfectly! How did he know your size it was a mystery but if the clothes didn’t fit you would have DEFINITELY ditched them. You walked out of T.O.P’s changing room, since he was the only one who had one and the guys’ eyes grew wide.

“Marry me.” Seungri said walking up to you and reaching for your hips but JiYoung slapped him and pulled you away, putting his hand around your back. He smiled and let go when you were at the right distance from the maknae.

“Wow.” T.O.P’s low voice, coming from behind you startled you. You turned around to see him look at you and you got lost in his deep black eyes for a second. He smiled and raised his eyebrows. “Wow, fantastic baby.” He said laughing and brushing your lower back as he passed by you. You blushed and your heart skipped a beat when his hand touched you. You were still uncomfortable around him, but after some time you started wondering if it wasn’t because you liked him and was shy. JiYoung just smiled and tilted his head, indicating you to follow them to their limo.

            You got on and everyone started complimenting you, telling you how hot you were but for some reason you couldn’t believe them and hot was not what you wanted to hear, but at the same time you knew those clothes couldn’t make you look “beautiful”.

“Thank you.” You answered shyly and looked out the window.

“Is everything alright?” JiYoung asked sitting next to you.

“Yeah. But I didn’t want to go, I’m not feeling comfortable so don’t expect me to smile too much.” You said looking away. You were feeling like a powerless animal they were taking to a fair to sell.

“At least try. It’ll be fun.” He said giving you a worried smile. He just stood by you quietly; you didn’t wanna talk when you were stressed and he knew it, but you wished he had said some reassuring words to make you feel better.

            He explained that they were going to take some pictures on the red carpet and you were going to be in them but you refused. You walked in the club and asked for an orange juice while waiting for them to make their entrance.

            They came and the party started. They had told you before that they couldn’t be as affectionate as they always were, in public and they pleaded you not to feel bad. You understood but from time to time, when no one was watching they would still brush themselves against you and smile like they were little kids doing bad things without being caught.

            You smiled back appreciating every little gesture that made you feel better. You were walking over to their séparé but before you got there some guy grabbed your waist and started pulling you towards the dance floor. Before realizing it, JiYoung got up from the couch and grabbed your hips, pulling you in his lap.

“W-what are you doing?” You asked getting up immediately but he just smiled playfully, causing you to smile back unconsciously. They excused themselves for a second and went to dance, leaving you on your own, since you refused all the 20 invites they had made.

“HEY!” Your sister’s voice rang through your ears over the loud music. You let out a sad sigh, knowing that that was the moment when you were turning invisible. She wore a crème top, short in the front and longer in the back that highlighted her perfect tan amazingly and a pair of really short shorts. She accessorized them with golden bracelets to compliment her tan even better and a pair of gorgeous, incredibly tall platforms.

“Hi.” You replied forcing a smile. “I’m … just waiting.”

“I see, waiting for who? If you want you can come hang around with me and my friends over there.” You didn’t mean to sound cocky but you were there to party with Big Bang, did she REALLY think you were going to ditch them for her friends? Well… that sounded cocky but that was the truth. Of course, you didn’t tell her that, you didn’t want her to know about Big Bang but maybe that attitude JiYoung talked about DID exist in you.

            In a short while the boys made their way back and your sister went crazy.

“OH MY GOD! IT’S BIG BANG!” She yelled jumping around like a ball. They came directly to you when they noticed your phosphorescent t-shirt. “THEY’RE COMING OVER!” She was spazzing around, because you didn’t tell her about JiYoung. You didn’t want her to find out because HE was your little piece of heaven and you didn’t want to share him with anyone. You just smiled at her, but didn’t say a word until the moment she destroyed every last piece of enthusiasm you still had. “You know what, sis?” She said batting her eyelashes. “Now that I think about it, GD is the hottest.”

            You smiled… because you just couldn’t cry anymore. Your eyes were dried from how many tears you had cried because of her.

“I give up.” You said shrugging and got up from the couch. The guys met her and T.O.P made the honors as you walked away towards the dance floor.