I think I'm ugly

Ugly

 

“How do I look?” Your sister’s annoying voice rang through your ears as she made a pirouette to let you see how well that tight dress fit her.

“I think it looks good.” You said faking a smile. “Good?” Was all you could come up with? She looked gorgeous, absolutely stunning, while you… You looked bad; at least that was how you felt.

“I don’t know, I think it looks my backside look big.” You literally wanted to punch her in the face. If that thing, that was barely there looked big, now about YOUR ENORMOUS ?!

“It looks fine.” You said halfheartedly.

“If you say so.” She whined.

            That was your sister. She looked absolutely gorgeous, from her eyes, nose, lips, teeth and body, everything, just like a model but she always complained so that people would contradict her, saying she is beautiful. She was and she knew it and as much as you wanted to stab her in the back right there and say something hurtful to her, to bring her back to earth, you wanted her to feel good at the party she was going to.

            Some people just need a high-five, in the face… with a chair and she was one of them but you still loved her; she was your younger sister after all.

“Okay, I’m going.” She said lifting her small purse from the bed and rushing to the door when she heard the doorbell ring. “Bye!” She yelled before closing the door.

            You were finally alone. You could cry your eyes out if you felt like it, but you liked to believe that you were too strong to cry over something like this so you just took a pillow, stuck your face in it and screamed at the top of your lungs.

“… why me?” You whispered as tears began flowing down your face. You sluggishly made your way into the balcony and took a deep breath. The air was a little cold but it felt nice against your burning face. Hot tears began streaming down your face as you were lying on the floor, looking at the stars.

            You raised your knees to your chest and squeezed them tightly, lying on one side. You wished you were beautiful, just like her. Why did she get all the good points? Why did you have to be ugly and have a fat body? … She always complained, saying everyone liked you more but just as a friend, guys never saw you as the opposite .

            You opened your eyes when the sun brightened your face. Your body was stiff since you fell asleep on the floor but you managed to stand up. You walked in your room and found your sister collapsed on the bed. You lazily moved your feet to the bathroom to look at your face. Your make-up was smeared all over your face and you had panda eyes from the eyeliner.

“AISH!” You heard her scream after a loud thud but you didn’t feel like going to check on her. You brushed your teeth, removed the smeared make-up, took a shower and applied a facial mask. After 20 minutes in the bathroom you were out. Your sister was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. “WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!” She yelled and rushed into the bathroom. You rolled your eyes and went to eat breakfast.

            You got into the kitchen and your parents were both eating while texting like crazy. They were both businessmen, your father owned a club and your mother an important art gallery so they were always on the phone if not out.

“Morning.” You said halfheartedly and sat at the table.

“Good morning darling.” You mother answered giving you a half a hurried look and mimicking a smile.

“Did you have fun last night?” Your father asked out of courtesy, not because he cared or tried to start a conversation.

“It’s me.” You said with you clenched teeth, feeling he was trying to pour salt on an opened wound.

“Oh, sorry, honey.” He said letting the phone on the table. “You know, you should have gone too.” He said smiling nicely before picking his vibrating phone up again.

“You should also spend more time raising your children but it looks like nobody does what they should in this house.” You harshly said going to the fridge and getting a sandwich. “I’m eating in my room.”

            As you were going to your room you passed by your sister. You smiled and she smiled back, your relationship was very good, you loved her the most and she knew it but she sometimes got on your nerves. But as you mother always said “She’s your little sister, you have to be more understanding.” You were the way you were because of her. She was frail, girly and kind of dumb so when you were little, you always had to protect her from the bullies. She was too nice to fight back; she always said she can’t hit them because if she does, they will hurt. So you were always the bad guy for her, that’s why you were such a tomboy now and always acting like a guy.

Because everyone always was nice to her and she would always act spoiled, you had to bring her with her feet back on the ground and say bad things to her and ended up being thought of as a mean .

“AAAAAAAAA!” You heard her scream from the other room. You plugged in your headphones and disconnected from the world until she entered the room. “AAAAAAAA!” She yelled in your ear.

“WHAT!?” You yelled annoyed taking your headphones off.

“DAD SAID HE’S HAVING A PARTY AT THE CLUB TONIGHT AND BIG BANG IS COMING!!” She yelled in your ear as if you still had your headphones off. You were not into their music as much as you were into T.O.P; he was your number 1 bias since you first saw him in a live with GD. You liked everything about him, his deep voice, his intense look, his kind personality, his flaws that remembered you he was human, his funny ChoomTOP, his smile and cute dimples, his style and his white hair. Everything about him, head to toe was perfect in your eyes.

“Yeah, so?” You asked trying to look indifferent.

“HE GOT US VIP PASSES! YOU’RE FINALLY GOING TO MEET TABI, AREN’T YOU EXCITED?!” She yelled waving her hands around like she was trying to fly. She was right, you were going to meet the love of your life and that might have been your only chance to catch his eye. Suddenly all you anger was washed away and you loved your sister again. She was always happy for you and you now felt bad for being mad at her the other night.

“YAY!” You yelled jumping off the bed and making your winner’s dance together.