flashback.

No Title, But Whatever.

Still Hyunseung's POV:

 

          Doojoon unlock our door's room. Then we get in. "Woah~ I like your room! Hehe, it's nice to live with friends, right? Not like me, I bored with all things I have although my family is wealth." he sounds like trying to tell what he feel about his family. Just look at his car and his wearing, i know that he is rich. Of course I know how did he feel too. Properties and money can never make people happy. Junhyung need an attention too. I guess his family is busy, they don't really care if Junhyung is not home although just 1 day. Yesterday, Junhyung sleep at hospital and today, at our apartment. I felt pity on him. Maybe I should discuss about this with Doojoon, after we know him more.

 

          "Junhyung~ go get some rest now. I guess you must be so tired, right? Yoseob's room is next to the kitchen and the bathroom is next to his room too~! Go get your bath!" I laugh, then I lock myself in my room to get change. For your information, our apartment have 2 rooms.  I sleep with Doojoon, Yoseob is alone. At first, I hope Gikwang will sleep wth him (because he is his boyfriend) but it's too late, they broke up. But then I think Junhyung should sleep over too. By the way... I saw Yoseob touched Junhyung's lips ealier before we are at hospital. Why did Yoseob touched his lips? Did they had a kiss already? I think, Yoseob likes Junhyung. I hope Junhyung will take care of him better, if he is his boyfriend. 

 

          The night somehow feeling cool and I don't feel like wearing much clothes, I just had my singlet and short pants on. I yawn and take a glance on the clock. It still so early to sleep but, I feel sleepy. I turn my head and look at Doojoon, suddenly I remembered something.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyunseung's flashback:

 

          "Go and leave my house, don't ever come back!!! You're not my son anymore!!" she shouted at me loudly. She threw all my bags and my things out of her house. Her daughter just stand there, behind her mother, watch me being insulted to injury by her mother. She is HyunA. She used to be kind to me, because she's a nice girl. Her eyes --- a sort of blue that bleeds and sparkles throughout the blackened night. Her hair --- brown as a form of symbolic imperfection that attributed to her face, well, she's way more beatiful like an angel that shine the sky, that redefined imperfection as simply. (Well, just imagine how is she look alike) The sun rose as my heart felt-until her. But now, not anymore. I thought she will help me to stop her mother, but, she just stare at what had happened. So maybe it's okay for her if I'm not with her now. 

 

           Her mother is my stepmother. She chased me after my father died, 2 years ago before I'm 19. She didn't like me at all and I knew it. She just acting nicely in front of my dad. Sometimes, I got bruises because of her, too. I don't even feel sad, because I really hate that woman. She married my father just because of his wealthy. After my dad died, she made a crocodile tears. How nice. Can you imagine how's my life living with her for 5 years? It felt like I'm congested in the hell. She's way more cruel like a beast.

 

          So, I ambled to a cafe alone. Of course I brought my bags and things too. I get into the cafe, then a boy greeted me. "Welcome to our cafe~! Have a sit!" he led me to an empty table. Just then, I recognized him, "Doojoon? You worked here??" I'm totally shocked. "Hyunseung?? Nae I worked here."  I and Doojoon are classmates. But we're not a bosom friends. Then he took out a menu card from his pocket, and gave it to me. It was small, but cute. He looked at me like I'm a strange people to him. "'Why did you have many things with you? Are you running away from your house!?" I looked at the menu and read it one bye one, I choosed a coffee, the cheapest one, tighten my belt.

 

           "So what if I'm running away from my house? It's not your matter anyway. Nah, give me the cheapest coffee here, less sugar please,"  then I gave him the card. "Mwo? Less sugar? That coffee is bitter than you imagine you know." "Fine, just put it," then he leave. After a few minute, he came back with a plate of cup of coffee on it. He put the coffee on my table. "Here." "Thanks," I said. " "Be careful, it's hot." he continued. I don't care what did he said, I took a sip and... "OUCH....!!!" SO HOT!!!!!" I stood up and started to fan my tongue. 

 

 

@Jun920909 ;DD hwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Jun is here. Hyunseung look so understanding person here, and i think he s perfect with doojoon OTL ~

The joker still dont know yet about yoseob's history~and yoseob still dont remember anything yet. wait for the next story~! TQ ;)) -give u pizza-