3 words.

No Title, But Whatever.

Still Yoseob's POV:

 

          "That's your lovely teddy bear. You always sleep with it. I still remember it clearly, you lost your teddy when you was 17, you decided to sleep with me and Hyunseung. You looks like a kid, but cute. The teddy also smelly like you~ haha." Doojoon chuckles. So I am like that? I still act like a kid? Junhyung and Hyunseung laugh, so I laugh too. It's not funny for me, but I feel happy to laugh with them. We talked, they tell a lot of story for me to regain my memory. Time goes fast, I doesn't notice it's 6pm now. "Ah, we gotta go now. You can take care of yourself, right, Yoseob?" I just nod my head. I feel a bit sad, because Junnie gonna follow and sleep with them. I will be lonely here. I wish I can follow them too or anything, as I can be with Junnie. 

 

          Doojoon and Hyunseung leaves first, except Junhyung. He come towards me and kiss my cheek, "Take care, arasso? I'll come here again tomorrow, wait for me okay? I love you." he smile then go. He said he love me. He Said He Love Me. HE SAID HE LOVE ME. I feel so happy. I hope the time moving faster so I can meet him tomorrow.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Junhyung's POV:

 

          I can't believe this. I told him, I told him!!! It was my first time telling a guy with those 3 words. Well, I do that because that's what a boyfriend will do before leaving his lover right? No, I'm not homo. But I admit it, I fall for him too, don't you notice he is so cute? DumbJun..... you said you're not homo, but your heart said you like him... I was suprised to know that Doojoon and Hyunseung live with him together. He got his lovely teddy bear to sleep with, Doojoon and Hyunseung gave him a full attention.

 

          Yoseob looks like the son, Hyunseung looks like the mother and Doojoon, of course, the father. They such a happy family. I feel jealous a bit, because they got to live together although they must earn money by their own. Different with me, I'm wealth, but my parent doesn't care me much. Works, all the time. I didn't get enough attention like Yoseob's do. They never care if I go to club or anywhere, as long as I'm happy. 

 

           Doojoon pats my back as I think over something. "Wanna have a ride with me and Hyunseung?" I said, "Gwaenchana, I have my own car, there~" I show him my car by pointing to it by using my forefinger. Bentley branded. It's expensive you know. "Woah~ nice... arasso, just follow over my car in our journey." then Doojoon open the car's door for Hyunseung. After Hyunseung get into the car, he close the door and get to the other side of the car.  Anyway, I walk towards my car and open the door in the driver's seat. As Doojoon's car move, I follow them behind their car. I'm in the journey to their apartment. For your information, it was my first tme to sleep in an apartment today.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________