Finally meet after 5 years separated!

No Title, But Whatever.

Junhyung's POV:

 

          I'm sleepy. So I decided to go home. I left the pay of bill on the table. Urghh.. my head, I keep massaging myself while walking towards the door of the pub. As I get down using the laddle step by step, I saw a group of people were gathering around a place. I saw a car... and there is... the guy that I drank with... eh wait. Is that... Yoseob!!?

 

          I run quickly towards the incident place. "Jogi, jogiyo," it was so crowded so I have to pass away by crushing them . Then I saw Yoseob. It's Yoseob. Oh my gosh. He is seriously injured. His head is bleeding profusely. I shout and ask some of the people here, "Don't just stare at what had happened, go and call for a help!" an uncle replid me, "Already did it, young man. The ambulance and police is on the journey."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nobody's POV:

 

         Doojoon and Hyunseung quickly prepare themself early in the morning to go look for Yoseob. Both of them get into Doojoon's car in the passenger seat, close the door and blucked their seatbelt. Without wasting any time, Doojoon hold the steering wheel, start the engine and drive off. Doojoon look at Hyunseung, he look so worried. Hyunseung keep on biting his nail, still hiccuping, too. "Did you cried so badly last night?" Doojoon asked. Hyunseung didn't reply him. Doojoon just can hear his hiccup, he sighs. He turn back to the road and concentrate on it. On the way, he stop at the T-junction looking both side of road of cars then turns to the left. Doojoon turns the air conditioner down a little so it feels warm everywhere. He drive a long miles and finally reach the building. Doojoon stops his car. They both unfasten their seatbelt and get out of the car,. Hyunseung get into the building and walk towards the counter followed by Doojoon.

 

          "Miss, can I know where's the room of Yang Yoseob?" Hyunseung ask the nurse impatiently. ''Yang Yoseob? Please wait, I'll search for you now." she smile and start typing her computer to find Yoseob's number of room and blah blah, "His ward is on 5th floor, number 024. You can see his name on the door." she said. "Aah, I get it, jeongmal gomawo!" Hyunseung hold Doojoon's hand and run to the lift near to the counter. Doojoon shocked a bit, but he let Hyunseung. They both get into the lift as it's opens. Hyunseung press on the "2" button, then the door of lift close by itself.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Doojoon's POV:

 

          "021... 022... 023..." Hyunseung and I stop walking as we saw a guy sitting on a bench in front of the room of 024. "Jogiyo, are you..." he stand up and bow, "Junhyung imnida." he show me and Hyunseung, Yoseob's phone in his hand. I think over for a while. Junhyung? Is he the Joker that I know when we are kindergarten? He looks so similiar... maybe it's really him?? "So you are the guy who call on Doojoon's number and tell us about Yoseob last night?" Hyungseung asked, then Junhyung just nod his head. Hyunseung continue again, "How is hs condition? How did he get into an accident?"

 

        Suddenly, a doctor and his helper, a nurse come out from Yoseob's room and look at us. "Are you Yoseob's friends?" we all nod. "He's awake now. His condition is good but..." Hyunseung look at me, worried. He hold my hand tight then bite his lips. "It's better you go see him by yourself.." the doctor shake his head slowly and move away leaving us. Junhyung opens the door and let us to get in first before him. Hyunseung get in, walk towards Yoseob and hug him. Yoseob look at us while just sitting on his bed quietly. "How are you? How do you feel now, better? How did you get into an accident, tell me!! I'm so worried you know, you didn't answer any of Doojoon's calls!"  Hyunseung look like a mother  worried about his son. He hug Yoseob tightly and start to tear. "Yoseob?" I called his name. Why he didn't show any response? Then he reply me, "Thanks for worrying about me but...who are you?"