Ran into him unpurposely.

No Title, But Whatever.

Junhyung's POV:

 

          I sit down at the coffee table. Dongwoon asked, "Who's that girl? She interested on you?" he laugh. I guess, he is a laughable person. Even the topic is not funny, he think it's fun. "I don't know her. If you like her why don't you date her?" Gikwang glare at Dongwoon. "Hoho, okay, bro, relax. I'm taken so I can't." now he act like a swagger. "Dongwoon, can you stop it? Anyway, Junhyung, I wanna ask you something." Gikwang tap his finger on the circled-table. Dongwoon sigh heavily, his cheeks become chubby. Suddenly, the waiter come with a tray of 3 empty cup, and a full coffee pot. He put all the glass in front of each other of us, then pour it carefully like a pro. 

 

          As he leaves, Gikwang starts to talk about his topic again. "Since when you're Yoseob's boyfriend?" I widen my both eyes. "Why you should ask a question like that?" I asked curiously. "For your information, I'm his ex-boyfriend, Yong Junhyung." OH MY GOOOOOOOOD. I google my eyes more, showing like I'm shocked. But really, I really suprised to know it. "Really?!" "So tell me since when you're his boyfriend?" "The morning after he got into an accident..." I said. "Huh?" Dongwoon interjected, confused. "I went to a pub with him a few days ago, we drank,  and he drunk. He was hit by a car but lucky it just a bruises. I sent him to the hospital and sleep there. The next morning, he asked me who am I. I was outspoken, telling him that I'm his boyfriend. That's why."

 

         Dongwoon look at me closer. "How can you outspoken?" I make a weird face and push his head by the tip of my forefinger. "I just want him to remember who am I..." Gikwang lean his back at his chair. "Anything else you want to know?" I asked. Dongwoon interrupted, "What if Yoseob find out that you're not his boyfriend?"  "I don't know how to tell him, I don't want to hurt him. After he admited I'm his boyfriend in front of you both, I can see that he's being serious about this relationship..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Gikwang's POV:

 

          Looks like Yoseob has forgotten me. He don't know me anymore. And his new fake-boyfriend, Yong Junhyung. I don't know what's wrong with me, I felt jealous out of sudden. Yes, I know I have Dongwoon now. I'm playboy, but I love Dongwoon so much. I promised him not to leave him. I hope that Junhyung will do something for his problems. I have no idea about this, I take my cup and blow it. Suddenly, I saw Doojoon and Hyunseung walk into the cafe while I'm taking a sip of the coffee. Dongwoon shocked and shake my right arm, this maknae is scared of Yoon Doojoon. Hyunseung saw us, he stare at me, then Junhyung. Doojoon...glaring. They broke the moment to silent and quiet. Doojoon called at me loud and hatredly, "Gikwang!? What are you doing here and why is Junhyung with you both!" "Doojoon I'm not here to quarrel with you."  I said bravely.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

@Jun920909 so hows my story? .___________________. boring ryt. anyway, the next chapter or maybe more, u will know who is that girl ;DD