Am I deserve to be a loner?

No Title, But Whatever.

Yoseob's POV:

 

Why, why, why!!? Am I deserve to be a loner for the rest of my life!?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

          I bite my lower lips hardly. My tears began to roll down my cheeks, I cry silently. I am completely sad as I complated what had happened. I can't believe this. Out of the blue, Gikwang told me like that.

 

"I'm satisfied being with you. I think we need to break up."

 

          It was not a dream. I pinched my both cheeks hardly, it's hurts. I feel so annoyed. Who the is his new lover? What's so special on him until he leave me? Why all this must happen to me? What's my sin? Did I do something wrong to him? Or I am not perfect enough for him? Where's the mistake!!!? I don't understand any of this!!!

 

          I cry until I have no more tear to sob. My eyes were dried. I look at my phone, it is pointing sharp to 1 in the morning. I wanna go home but, I can't. I don't want Doojoon to find out that I'm not fine. I know he will find out one day, so I need to find some reason for it. If he know that I'm sad, I'm pretty sure he will ask me a lot of questions, who made me sad, what cause me crying and more. I will tell you, when he is mad he will take you by the neck and choke you. I'm not even kidding. Seriously, he hate to see person he loves sad.

 

          So, I bring myself everywhere without knowing where I want to go. I have no idea about this, I just keep looking at my phone. Doojoon called me 7 times. I didn't answer any of his calls. I put my phone in my pocket as I stop my footstep  and turns my head to the left. Then I realize myself  standing in front of a pub. I can see many couples enters the pub, holding hands and hugging each other's waist. Okay, I feel jealous a bit to see a lot of couples here. I can see y girls wearing y kind of  'shirts', shorts, and many more, releaving their body. So shameful. This kind of place is not fit with me. Besides, I don't know how to drink. So I'm planning to leave. Suddenly, a guy pull my right hand. I'm totally shock so I look at him. Why the did you pull me in!?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

          I said, "Jogiyo, I was not planning to go in..." before I could finish what I want to say, he cut off my line by putting his forefinger on my lips and shush me, "Then why did you just stand there and stare? Come on, let's drink with me, I need a buddy to drink with." then he smirk at me. He was tall, white skinned and handsome... no wait a minute... actually was not very tall, but taller than me,.. and not as white as you. But certainly, he was more handsome than you. Gah, just by one time of view, I can recognize him by looking on his wearing. He wears 2 rings on his forefinger and middle finger, and there's a cross necklace around his neck. He also wear a new-branded style of sweater and jean too. What a rich boy. He look so perfect. I know, he's popular between the girls. Who don't want him? Haha. Thereinafter, he lead me to the empty table at the corner,  I go along with him. I followed a stranger. Great, Yoseob... Doojoon will choke you for making him worry and mad!

 

          I mumbles something quitely as the guy sit in front of me by facing me. He look at me and ask, "Why? You feel uncomfortable because I asked you to drink?" "Ani, it was not like that!" I said. He smile then shout to the waiter, "Like usual!". I look at him. Oh my god. Like usual? So I'm sitting with a drinker? He turn his face and ask me again, "I saw you keep staring at me. Wae? Are you interested on me?" He giggling. I give him a what-the- face and tell him, "You're the one who sitting in front of me, get off of my view."

 

          The waiter come, bringing a tray of 3 bottles of wine and 2 glasses. I can see that he is wearing a tuxedo. He look so neat --- i mean, pleasant-looking. His eyes is in an almond-shaped, they were grey in colour. His hair is looking nice too, it is short, wavy, reddish-brown hair. I think he is a foreigner who came here to work or live here or somethng like that, but whatever. He still looking attractive although he just a waiter of this pub. Okay, back to the future, he put those bottles and glasses one by one on our table. Then he hand a packet of cigarettes to the guy in front of me, and me too, we both say no. "Enjoy." finally he leave us. I watches the waiter leaving us and saw a few girls at the counter, kinda like GRO lol, drinking and talking to a guy who likes to revel. Such a . Then I turn back.