Started to find out the real story.

No Title, But Whatever.

Nobody's POV:

 

          The clock is pointing sharp to the 10am. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung are all ready to go to visit Yoseob at the hospital. They drive theirself by Doojoon's and Junhyung's car. Yoseob is at 5th Floor, in 024 number of room. After 15 minutes later, they arrived. "Yoseob~!" Hyunseung called Yoseob's name loudly as he could while he get into Yoseob's ward. 

 

Yoseob's POV:

 

          Yayy~! They're here now! I feel so happy, looking at their lips smiling in the morning. I can see that Hyunseung and Doojoon brought me a plastic of apples in it. How lovely. And Junhyung......... nothing. He just put both of his hands in his pocket. Well, maybe, he have nothing to give me, I guess. "How are you today?" Hyunseung asked me first. "Aah, I'm fine, but finer after you guys are here! Gomawo for visiting me, hehe.." I said with a cute and happy tone. I look at Junnie, he just watching me and Hyunseung, listening to what we're talking about. Okay, maybe he have nothing to ask me yet... After that, Doojoon take the plastic from Hyunseung and give it to me. "Here, I and Hyunseung get this from our home for you." he smile. Again, Junhyung did nothing.

 

          "Kamsahamnida~ Doojoon hyung!" I replied him back. Then I turn my head to Junhyung. "Junnie,.. what's wrong??" Junhyung look at me, "Aah, nothing..., uh, Hyunseung, Doojoon, you both got classes now~" he continued his line as he took a glance at his watch, and then he talk to Doojoon and Hyunseung. Hyunseung pout. "Aigoo.., time goes so fast.. arasso, I'll go now. Let's go, Doojoon." "Thanks for reminded us, Jun. Please take care of him nae? Annyeong." Doojoon bow, then leave us. I just watches Junhyung, his reaction is different than yesterday.

 

          "Junnie!" I call him hyperly. He turn his head to me, and then goes with "Hmm?" Junhyung ah. You just "hmm" me? Why you acting so different now? "Aah... don't just stand there, you can sit next to me.., here, at the bedsite." I said awkwardly. He come closer to me and sit on the seat that is ready beside my bed. "Waeyo? You're acting weird today. Anything's wrong?" "Ani! I'm just feeling cold here~" he said. "I can make you warm!" I said and hoping that I could get a hug from him. "Gwaenchana, I can abide this!" he said. I thought he will say "I want," or "Hug me please" or other than that, but I'm wrong. I don't know why I feel so ignored here.

 

          Out of the blue, 2 guys knock my ward's door and come in, bringing a bouquet of flower, it's a chrysanthemum. Both of them bow at me and Junhyung, then introduce themself. "I'm Gikwang. Nice to meet you, Yang Yoseob and..." "Yong Junhyung." Junnie continued. Then the guy next to Gikwang introduce hisself, "Son Dongwoon imnida." Junhyung stand up and bow back at them. I guess they're not Junnie's friends, because they don't even know what's Junhyung's name. "How are you, Yoseob?" Gikwang asked, then he give me the bouquet of flowers. "I'm fine, thanks but who are you?" I take the flowers and hold it, it's smells good. "I am someone you know before you lost your memory," Geez... what an answer. I recognized that Dongwoon keep laughing silently behind Gikwang. Sometimes he give a sharp-eyes sight at me, like a hawk. Then Gikwang ask at me again, "Who is the guy next to you?" "He is my boyfriend!" I said. 

 

         Junhyung goggles his both eyes and look at me with widen eyes, "Wae?" he looks like he's shocked to know that he is my boyfriend. "Your new namja chingu?" Gikwang look at me with a weird face. But I don't care about that, I just care about Junnie, he is acting more freak than weird. 

 

@Jun920909 tired...ill update soon zzz