Who are you?

No Title, But Whatever.

Junhyung's POV:

 

          Visiting Yoseob again, today. I should be happy, but my mind keep worrying me about yesterday. I should tell Yoseob the truth that I'm not his boyfriend. So, yeah, after entered Yoseob's ward, I got nervous and cold all my part of body, like I do wrong, rob or kill someone. I can't look at Yoseob on the face anymore. I lied him, I Lied Him, I LIED HIM AND HE GONNA KNOW THIS. No wait, I'm not lying, I'm just outspoken. Anyway, there's 2 unknown guys came into his ward, they're Gikwang and Dongwoon. 

 

          I was very shocked to hear that Yoseob said that I'm his boyfriend. He admiting it, in front of his friends, he was very honest. I hope they won't think anything nonsense. I noticed that Gikwang look like suprised to know I'm Yoseob's boyfriend. Dongwoon look at me too, with his eyes widen. "Nice...?" Dongwoon laughed silently.  I don't know what so funny with it. Yoseob look at me, with curious face. "Wae, Junnie? You look so suprised." "Ahh, I'm fine don't worry." He looks upset at me. So, we wasted our time together talking with Yoseob, until 2pm.

 

          I take a glance at clock on the wall, then get up from my seat. "Wae?" Yoseob asked. "Uhh,.. I gotta go to buy some food for you, Doojoon and Hyunseung." "Ohh." Yoseob just nod. "Can we go with you?" Gikwang asked. I turn my head to Gikwang and Dongwoon, "Sure." Then they get up too. "Yoseob we will visit you again when we have time, okay?" Dongwoon said. Yoseob just silent and nod. "I'll come again later. No worry." I said. After that, we leave Yoseob's ward. I think Yoseob is feelng sad right now. I must coax him later.

 

Nobody's POV:

 

          Junhyung, Gikwang and Dongwoon walking together to the cafe near to the hospital. It's just located in front of the hospital.  They walk into the coffee shop and breathed heavily. They inhale the strong, delicious aroma of coffee and smiled. They get a seat under an aircorn, it's refreshing and cosy. The waiter come, asking for order and the 3 of them ordered the same menu, coffee, of course. Gikwang and Dongwoon just sit, talking about something. Junhyung leave his seat, pace around the shop and found a cabinet. Inside the cabinet were pictures and collectibles from his favourite group, B2ST. As his eyes look upwards, he gasped. On the other side of the cabinet was a girl gazing back at him. 

 

          She is a super pretty girl, with long reddish-brown haired and cool fashion clothes. She also wear a necklace of purple pendant on her neck. It makes her looking prettier, even more. Junhyung noticed her, then she look away shyly, covering her face with her sketch book in her embrace. Junhyung relinquish her, turn back to Gikwang and Dongwoon, amble towards them without looking to that girl.

 

 

@Jun920909 tired x(( to be continued.