Back for the Better

Stranger Oppa

 

 

 

 

  A month since Aesook unconsciousness, Tao’s relationship with Kris and Nana got better and closer without them realizing. Tao always visit Aesook every day and also Kris or Nana. Aesook got better and sometimes worse. It made the doctor a little bit worry because she hasn’t wake up since a month. But unfortunately she’s okay.

  One day, Aesook woke up and nothing bad happen. She’s alright, no loss memory, no trauma, only.. Confused. Because since then.. something is happen about Tao.

  “Oppa, is Kris oppa.. really is my brother?” she asked Tao who sat beside her. Kris and Nana hasn’t come yet that day. “Yes, I believe.” He flipped a page from his book without bother looking at Aesook.

  Aesook cupped Tao’s face and turn it, so they’re face to face. “So, who you are?” Tao paused. His eyes looked at her lips, and went up to her eyes. Look straight to her eyes. “I..am a stranger, nobody.” He turns his head back to his book.

  “Did.. I do something wrong? Why are you like this?”

  “Like what?”

  “Oppa, will you look at me when you are talking? Without me force you to? Is something wrong?”

  Tao stood up, “Tao you’re here?” a gentle voice asked him and he turn to look at her. It’s Nana, of course.  “Oh, yeah.. I am.”

  “Tao, a friend waited outside. He says, he knows you and Aesook.” Nana gives a gesture to let him in. She grabbed someone’s shoulder and led him. “Do you know him by chance?”

  Sehun came in with an awkward smile. He hasn’t come to the apartment for some reasons. And he rarely met Tao.

  “Sehun oppa!!” Aesook really want to run and hug him but her legs say different things. “Richu-yah..” he can’t help himself and run to her to hug her. “Oppa I really miss you..” she his back. “Me too Richu-yah.. Me too. I’m sorry I can’t see you these days..” he hold her tight and buried his face to Aesook’s neck. She felt something wet her neck.

  She pulled herself slowly and patted Sehun’s face. She smiled, “Haha, oppa, you cry?” Sehun nodded and poked Aesook’s face while his face is wet and swelled. Aesook chuckled and kissed Sehun’s wet cheek. He was surprised. So was Nana and Tao, and..

  “YA!! HEY! She hasn’t even kissed me since her awake yet!!!” Kris came without knowing who the person Aesook kissed. Well he doesn’t want to know. Sehun surprised and pulled himself back. “I-I-I’m sorry!!” he bowed 90 degrees. “Gege, its Sehun.” Tao told Kris whose still stiffen with his eyes widned.

  “Oh, it’s you Sehun.” Kris looked at Aesook and back to Sehun. “Oppa, you know him?”  Aesook asked while trying to stand up. “Y-Yes, he’s the guy I tutored.” He quickly grabs Aesook’s hand and helps her.

  “Well, Tao-ssi, Sehun-ssi, have you eat? I bought some food if you want,” Nana held up a plastic bag. “N-no, it’s okay for me. I will just go after this.” Sehun hesitated and walk further from Aesook. “Oppa, why are you in rush? Just eat here with Tao oppa, I think I’ll get my lunch too from the nurse later.” Aesook held Sehun’s arm. What can Sehun do? Everything just for Aesook.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    “Tao, have you finish your project yet? Even if I’m not your team tutor, but you’re a junior I knew and care about.” Kris wrapped his arm around Tao’s shoulder as they walked through a corridor. “Not yet gege, I still need some research and time to finish it. But I know I will.” He smiled at Kris. “Of course you are!”

  “Hey, what.. kind of relationship Sehun and Aesook have? They looked very close,” Kris sat down. “Uhm.. yeah, because Sehun is my roomate, I think they grew close to each other and being friends..” “Do you think Aesook has feelings for Sehun? Is Sehun like her?” Kris keeps asking

  “Do you.... jealous? Tao?”

  “Uh? What? No! Well, maybe just like you’re jealous,” he chuckled, hiding himself.

  “Whatever her decision is, I’m on it. I kinda really, really spoiled her after her dad left us.. I have two roles now, a brother and a dad. Double the spoiling, double the protective,” he laughs.

  “She’s lucky to have someone like you gege.. really,” Tao nodded and looked at Kris.

  “Yeah, she’s luck to have you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[HEY GUYS omg at last, my update! my very short update:(( sorry to disappoint you all D:

and for some announcement, that I have a new acc.

you know that this acc is no longer active... BUT I PROMISE I'LL BE M000RE ACTIVE IN MY OTHER ACC

here's my new account amimal and my stories, Being a Dad: EXO Style! and Chrónos Camp

thanks for the wait! and maybe some off you already forget this story (duh mia-__-)

LOL BYE ALL I LOVE YOU~~]