Greetings

Stranger Oppa

 

 

 

  “She’s finally awake. Why would I found her ina dumpster? What’s her name? Where is she come from? And..why did I bring her in?! I could just leave her out. But she’s injured..” he talks to himself in his head.

  “What’s this? Where am I? Wait.. Who... Am I?! All I remember is..I..I..agh! My head hurts! Wait, I was at a rooftop..then..what happened?!” She thoughts a lot of things just now.

  “This is all wrong.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

[I can’t be home, okay?]

[uh... why?]

[My family delay their schedule in States and England.. and everywhere. They want to stay longer in Korea. You’re okay?]

[Of course. I am..]

[Tao, you’re alright? What’s wrong bro?]

[Nothing, nothing. I’m hanging up.]

[Okay.]

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

  They stare at eachother-

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

 

  She threw pillows beside her and he can only shrug offs and ducks as she threw more and more. Then he goes to her, push her and grip her hands fast.

 

  “You.. Stop, It!”

 

  They fell silent and stay still. Not even a muscle move. Her eyes met his. They were seating, no, leaning on a couch. As Tao’s body is on the upper side, he looks at Aesook’s face clearly. He swallow his saliva. And a drip of sweat fell from Tao’s chin to Aesook’s chest-

 

  “ERT!! What are you looking at?!!” she pushed him back strong. “I-I-I didn’t! What-AIIKSH STOP!!” Tao’s loudvoice starled Aesook. Aesook’s terrified, her eyes keep moving randomly and her lips trembled. When he saw her like that, his heart melt and release her from his grip. He sits in front of her. “You..You.. hm, do you remember who you are?”he really didn’t know where those words came from. All that he knows it was the first time he talked without thinking before.

 

  She shook her head. “Live?”  she shook again, “Name? Age? Past? Family? Friend?” she shook her head several times. He wants to chuckled when he saw her doing that, but its not the right time. He finds her.. cute. Then, he clear his throat.

 

  “Oh.. really. So, you don’t have a place to live?” he asked because she looks pitiful. And the most important thing is she’s injured. Like everywhere, lower body, upper body, and her head. “Pee..” she mumbled with her soft voice. “Pee..? Did you pee?!”  he was surprised and almost jump from the couch. “No.. I want to..” she answered him. “Oh, its.. it’s in the corner of the coridor. She gave a slight smile and tried to stand up. But she fell.

 

  “A-Are you okay?”

  “uhm..”

  “Wait, wait I’ll help you get up.” He lift her body a bit and stand her up,

  “Aw..”

  “Is.. is it really hurt? Should I carry you or something?”

 

  She can only smile and shake her head once more. He help her walk to the bathroom and wait her in front of the door. He’s in a confusing situation. How will he say to her that he found her in a dumpster? Who is she? Why do he pity her? And a big idea came from his mind. His pure crazy mind that could only save her for a while. But he knows, it will leave a big scar on  her heart.

 

  “You okay there?” he spoke up. “Mhm..” Aesook answered.  He bit his lip with his hands folded in front of his chest. He rethink about his plan. I don’t know why I want to do this.. it’s bad. I’m a bad person. But.. akh why. Is it because I am lonely. Loner..  The door opened and he almost fell because he was leaning to the door.

 

  He lead her to an empty room. An empty, clean, organized bed room. “this...is your room..” Tao explained with full of worried look onhis face. He worried about her, how will she react. “This.. is my room?” she walked around the dark wood bed with a smile.  She’s talking.. “Y..Yes its yours, see, it’s a warm brown and pink room.. it’s yours.. he..he..” it’s a room with warm brown wall with dark magenta, dark pink  and soft pink stripes. His flat was someone else flat before. And when he rents it they didn’t repaint or move the furniture. So Tao rents the flat much with the furniture too.

 

  Then she stopped, their eyes met, “Who are you...?” Tao can’t say anything. He lost his words, he’s speechless. “I..I’m your oppa..” he walked to her. He grabbed her hand and make her sit as he sit too. He gripped the cover bed that he was sitting on. “You.. You.. I.. I’m your oppa. Your older brother.” “Oppa?” her soft voice left a huge guilt inside him. “Your.. your name..” he saw the sunrise and he got a name, “Your name is Richu.” He moved down and kneeling. “You were fell from this building so you may not remember anything for now on.. you are my sister, we don’t have anyother siblings and we don’t have parents, we’re Chinese.” He talked in one breath. And he regret that he says what he says in the last part. We’re Chinese.

 

  He forgot that she can be pure Koreanwho doesn’t know Chinese, or worse, she doesn’t know  where China is. She did not reply any of his statement before. She leaned to him. his thick and lush hair and wipe his sweat. “We have the same thick hair, oppa.” Then she gave a smile with herpink cheek bones. He couldn’t say anything or do anything besidessmiling back to his dongsaeng.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

  “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

 

  “Ya!! Shut up!! You came without telling me before. Well I know you’ll come to our house. But why are you in my room, huh?!” he shouted back to a girl in front of him. A 165 cm heigt girl with dark brown bang stamp to the floor and yelled, “YAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Why aren’t you wear any clothes!! Ew ew ew ew eeewww” she pointed to Sehun who’s only wear a towel, his upper body was . “It’s my room! I can do everything as I wanted!!”

 

  “Wear your cloooothes!!”

  “I don’t want to!”

    “YAH!!”

   “You’ve seen mine anyway. When we were 3..4..5.. like that!”

 

     She throw him a pillow. “What do you want here! Get out!” She stamped her feet again, “I need a favooooor~~” she threw her aegyo to Sehun, his room changed into hell for him, if she's not a girl Sehun could punch her face directly. “Weeek, I feel like throw up. Weeek weeek uweeeek!” she stamps a foot again, “Ish!! I want you to take me to Tao’s house! Now!” Sehun frowned, then imitated her, “EEEWW EEEW EEWW for whaaaaat? Eeew eeew” she stamps her feet and walk with it fast. “You’ll regret it Sehun!!”. Sehun laughed very hard as she leaves. He was so happy. Thrilled. And his laugh stopped.

 

   “I haven’t been back, should I just come to our flat then?”

  He immidiately changes his clothes and takes his car key.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

[Tao, where are you? Are you home?]

[Uhmm why? I was just.. Hoaam]

[I’m going back. Well only play a bit with you hehe HYUUUUNG~~~]

[hmm..yeah..WHAT?! PLAY?! HERE?!NO!!]

[Why?! We rent it together!! It’s mine too!]

[You live here, but I pay! No,today you can’t come! Go!]

[To late, on my way.]

[YA!!]

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  Clinking sounds, the sounds that signify a person is cooking. A pouring sounds, and others came from the kitchen. He steps out from his room and walked to the kitchen. A girl with a marine blue apron,place a plate in front of a seat and orginized the knife and fork. She noticed that he looked at her, and she gives him a smile.

 

  “Oppa, you’re awake. Good morning.” Her warm brownand soft long semi-wavyhair tied low as she curled the rest of her hair and move aside her long bangs.

 

  “Yeah, I am.. So it’s not a dream huh..”

  “You’re fully awake now, right?” she gives him a cup of black coffee.

 

  “I didn’t know that I  can cook. You didn’t tell me as well.” She cleanedthe kitchen table and sit in front of him. “I am.” He answered. “Thanks.. Richu.” He smiled. “You’re welcome.. so, so, sorry.but you haven’t told me, your..name..” Tao swear he could jump right away when she asked that. “I-I’m sorry, you’re my brother but..I..you know,” she apologetic for asking and she could just know it naturally later. “No, no, it’s okay. I’m.. Tao.”

 

  She was just nodded and mouthing ‘Tao’.  As Tao took a bite of the omelet, he looked at her clothes. Her pure white dress,that she wore it yesterday when the accidenthappened. The white dress that has becamea red bloody dress. “Richu, should I buy you some clothes?” he asked her without even thinking before that she’s his sister, he must have at least one clothes for his sister. “Oh.. Should you? I mean.. it’s up to you.” But Richu seems didn’t noticed it.

 

  “... Now you can wear my sweater and my pants first. I have bought some wrong, too little for me. You can wear it, now you can have a shower,” Tao explained.

 

  “No.. you should go first then I’ll have a shower.” She denied it with a smile. “Now, shouldn’t you go somewhere or you have an appointmentor something? The calendar, the date, today, you marked it red?” He looked at the calendar and his eye widded. “Oh it’s nothing. I think. I gotta go. And I’ll buy you some dress when I got back.” He walked to his room and left her with his cold voice. ‘Blam’ the door closed.

 

  What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong? Why is he like that..She cuts her mind off, “You shouldn’t thinkof it, no, no, no,” and hit lightly her head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

  “Aiiish, I’ve got this gut that he’s got something behind my back. I know this! Is he takes my favourite pudding in the fridge?! Aaaakh no, he can’t take that!!”

  He talked to himself along the road. And then his phone vibrate,

 

      Crazy Idiot

 

  “Ish it’s that crazy noona. Stop it will her. Tao doesn’t even like her. He hates you noona! ..... they got a love line.. when will I have mine.. Dreaming.”

 

     Mommy!

 

  “And now, mom. Stop it will you women!!”

  He knows, its random, and it’s not good to talking alone. But he keeps doing that. Even in public.

 

    Luhan Sunbae

 

  He took his phone with anger, “YA!! Stop it will you women! I won’t go back for a while!”

 

[Sehun, it’s me. Luhan. Are you okay?]

  “Su..su..sunbaenim.. hehe I thought you were my mom and my cousin. Sorry.”

[It’s okay, can you come here? Tao’s already on his was, he phoned just a second ago.]

  “What’s wrong?”

[You forgot huh? Well then, you won’t graduate.]

  “E-i-yes I remember now! I’m on my way!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  He rushed like a cheetah chase a fat zebra,he runs through corridor and corridor. Until he almost missed that big door.

  “Tao, you’re almost late.” His sunbae, Luhan, took off his glasses.

  “I-I’m sorry-“

  “I’m sorry I’m late!” Sehun almost fell from the stairs when he ran down.

 

  “So, you all here know that the management and literature class often mixed, scroll, shuffle, or whatever until you all got here right?” Luhan started talking. “Yes,” they all answered at the same time. “So, I brought some of my friends, from this university, or outside this university, they are still your sunbae. So you all have to call them and respect them as your sunbae. “ He explained in a clever way. “So here they are, Xiumin, Kris, Lay and Suho.” He introducedthem as they standing up. “Each of them will pick 2-3 of you for tutoring you, so you’ll graduate faster. Understand? And I’ll pick too of course.”

 

  “We already decided who will be our pupil.” Luhan gave them papers for the group project and study. “Tao, who’s he? Who’s your tutor??” Sehun shook Tao’s arm. “Luhan sunbae,” he bit his papers and smile. “Ugh I got this scary sunbae, I think. The very tall one!” his eyes looks frightened as he spot the guy standing straight with his hands folded. “Ho, Kris sunbae right? Good luck pal!” he walked to Luhan and leave Sehun alone.

  “Aiikh, what’s this”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  She looked through the window,she has been doing that for 3 hours nonstop. Waiting for her brother to comehome. At the first time she looked out, it wasn’t raining, but now yes. It’s raining heavily. She her sweater, no, his sweater. It’s a lot too big for her petite body. But it still feels warm. Like he was wearing thesweater just before she wores that.

 

  Aesook walked to her bed room. As she walked she saw a pen and a sketch book. She took them and started to draw randomly. Her feet swung up and down as she lied on her bed. She didn’t know what to draw, she draw what’s on her head.

 

 She drew a person, a guy, who takes a girl hand. She was held by people and they tried to separate the guy and the girl. The girl cried, and the guy looks angry.

 

 But Aesook doesn’t realize, a tear fell down from her cheek, and wet the paper. She was surprised and wipe it fast. A part of the paper was curled because of wet.

 

 Why am I crying? It came from somewhere. That drawing. The thought of that drawing. It seems so real.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  He drove in his white Audi. All that he thinks are only focused on one person Aesook. He has been searching and waiting for his step sister. Even if she’s not his biological sister, he still loved her as his own sister. And his live seems happier and easier when they met. When he met Aesook’sfather. When his mom married to her father. But when he passed away, Kris’ mom only wants the property for her and Kris. She will do anything to make them all in her hands. Even killed Aesook.

  He enters his house, or mansion.

 

  “[Chinese] Have you find her?” he looked to one direction, his mom.

  “[Chinese] Have you meet her?” she asked one more time.

  “Why do you even care?” he glared. “No, I am not. Just to make sure, my boys did what I said perfectly. It means she’s already-“

 

  “What is your problem with Aesook? She doesn’t even know anything. You make this-“ he cutted his mom sentence but his sentence got cut too. “[Chinese] What? Make this what? I did this for us. For you. For your future. Can’t you just thankful a bit for what I did?!”

 

  “[Chinese] But you’ll just make it worse! You didn’t do this for me. Maybe yes, a bit. But overall, it’s all for you! Thankful? Thankful for keeping the will and heritage from the real owner?! For lying?! For killing people?!” he lost his temper. “Wu Yi-Fan!!” his mom yelled for the last time. “Fine. Do whatever you want. You’ll regret. You’ll regret to what you have done all this time!” Kris didn’t reply. He walked upstairs to his room

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

CLEK

 

  The door opened, he walks through the small corridor. That time it was very silent. Like, nobody lives there.Lifeless. He placed the groceries and the bags on the dining table. He checked to her room. He was asleep like an angel. She does as bright and warm as sunrise. He stepped closer to her bed and tried to not make any sound. She moved. He froze with an awkward position. But she didn’t wake up.

 

  He sat on her bed. “What will I say to you when you figure out later? Should I say the truth.. Or give you a big lie? Please don’t realize it fast.” As he played her hair. He lied beside her and fell asleep slowly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  He walked slowly and quietly.. He closed the door silently..  He checked his room.. He’s not here. He checked his own room, He’s not here either.. He finally checked the last room. The room that he knows its empty, but where did his friend goes if he’s not there? Let’s open it..

 

  “GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!”

 

  “What’s this...” he finally woke up. On his muscular arm, a girl lie her head peacefully. Her hand wrapped his wide chest. Her hair covered half of her pretty face. He sat up quickly.

 

  “Hyung!! So this is what you did all this time?! You didn’t let me went back here because you want to sleep with a girl?!” Sehun shouted with his fierce eyes.

 

  “No, no, thi- this is—“ Tao stuttered.

  “You should’ve let me join!” he pouted and threw a plastic bag that he brought.

 

  “What.”

 

  “Hyung! I want girls too! I’m bored with noonas, grown up ladies, and ahjumma! I want girls too! Young girls!” without hesitation he runs towards the bed and lie on it.

 

  He took a pillow above his head and pulledit under his nape. He looked to his left.. and freeze. His face is face to face to hers. His eyes widened. Their noses almost met. Her small face andsoft skin made he froze and to only looked at her beautiful face.

 

  “What’s this.. who.. how.. hyung..” his hand slowly moved to her face. “YA! Don’t touch her!” Tao’s loud voice woke Richueasily. Her eyes met Sehun’s. They blinked together at the same time. Tao dragged Sehun out immidiately and tried to explain what  was really happening.

 

  “Look, here, Sehun—“

 “Hyung. You don’t need to explain more. Can I really have her now? She’s so..”

  “YA! Here! Sehun seriously. Listen to me. She’s a girl.. a girl that I found.”

  “Haha hyung! Where were you found her? I want to search one too!”

  “In a dumpster.”

  “Dude, its harsh. She doesn’t look like a ‘trash’,”

 

  “Of course not! She’s not at all. I mean it. I found her in a dumpster. I found her 2 days ago. At night when I was threw plastic bags, and.. she’s there. At first I thought she’s dead. But then she’s only injured. You see her leg? It was really hard. I don’t care if you believe me or not. But its true.”

 

  “So...? you’re keeping her now?”

 

  “Yes, and please, make a promise. Please don’t tell anybody. I think she injured her head too. And she doesn’t remember anything for now. So to cover everything up, I..” Tao didn’t finish his sentence. “What? What, what?” Sehun got curious. “I pretend to be her older brother..” Sehun’s eyes got widened. “You what?” Tao rubbed his nape and ruffled his hair. “Yes, yes, yes! I know I have to take every small responsible of her. But, you know I’m a loner..? I’m alone for whatever it is. Plus, she clean the house.”

 

  “Just don’t tell anybody she’s my sister. And don’t tell her that I’m not his oppa. Please? You’re the one who know this beside myself. Okay?”

 

  “I’ll help you Tao.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

HAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

Such a long chapter. Well actually its not that long. I made this  chapter for 6-8 weeks (+a month or more absence from fanfics XD). So lazy to continue this chapter at the first time. But then I finished it HAHA. These weeks I was really busy (am I a celebrity or what-_-). I had exams and projects!

And oh yeah! I want to brag a little~~ 17.03.12..JENG JEEEEEENG!! BEAUTIFUL SHOW INDONESIA!! And I watched it  >w

And remember, every small part here are a mystery! So its better for you to remember the story well.

Okay thats from me now~ PYONG!!