Stranger II

Stranger Oppa

 

 

 

 "Explain to me what was just happened?!!”

  “Aikh! Noona! I was just playing, okay!”

  “It’s never okay. YOU! You never okay! You always making trouble and all! Will you just stop?!” a young woman mad like hell to her younger brother.

 

  “Hey, what happen?” A tall guy appeared with his full fancy suit.

  “This! Your little brother. Ask him.”

  “What did you do?” he looked mad

  “Hyung, trust me. I didn’t do anything.”

 

  “Sooyoung, where’s the girl?” he asked the woman earlier. “In the bathroom. She won’t come out. Poor little girl..”

  “We’ll talk to her later. And you. Come.”

  “Changmin hyung! Please! I didn’t do anything to her!!” Kai scared like hell to his brother, Changmin. “Still. It’s your responsible.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  “This.. house? They bring Richu here?! Its a totaly big house! The kidnapper surely is rich!”

 

  Sehun rang the bell.

 

  “Who is it?” A woman voice came out. “Uuhh, I’m sorry. Do you bring a girl here? She’s my friend.” Sehun asked her. He’s a bit embarrassed since it’s not polite to ask like that. “Uh-Yes, come in.” The gate openned and he came in. A woman walks out and welcome him. “Hey, uhmm.. I think we need to talk first.” “uh why?”

  Sooyoung explain all what was just happen and told him not to say it to the police. Sehun of course shocked. He immidiately call Tao.

 

  [What?! What did you say?! I told you to to protect her!! Not like this!!]

  “Hyung please don’t be mad!! I-I don’t know that it’ll be like this too!! Please hyung!”

  [I’ll be there tomorrow! I’ll go to that house directly after I arrived.]

  “O-okay hyung. Becareful!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  “Richu-ah.. come out.. This is me, Sehun. Please open the door..” Sehun begged Richu. He’s sad, dissapointed, and angry. But he can’t show that to Richu. He care for everything about Richu.

  Richu unlock the bathroom door. But she hurriedly go back to the bathtub and cover herself. Sehun open the door and walks slowly.

 

  “Richu-ah.. come on, this is me, Sehun. Your oppa will come tomorrow. So you’ll be alright. Okay?” he stepped close to her. He sighed, “I know. I was really mad too. Until now I still don’t know who did this to you. The owner of this house of course. And I’ve talked to his guardian. You’re upset, I know. But don’t make me more and more upset because of this. Richu..” he tried to comfort her. He almost touch her. But then, Richu gets up and hugs Sehun tight.

 

  “I-I’m scared..” she burried herself in Sehun’s chest. “It’s okay.. I’m here, Tao will be here.. you’ll be just alright.” He almost touch Richu’s back. But he refuse it, he decide to just her hair.

 

  The door opened, “Oh, sorry, Sehun-ssi, Richu-ssi, would you like to stay here for a night? Because its raining so hard outside. And I believe that you can’t drive since its too dark outside.” Sooyoung came and leade them to a big bedroom. “Should I prepare another bedroom? I mean the two of you—“ “No. No, it’s okay. I’ll be here to watch over and mantain her.”

  “O-okay, goodnight,” she smiled and go back.

 

  He looked at a poor pretty girl infront of him. He swear he would kill the person who made her like this. “Richu, he’s not ‘touching’ you right?” Richu shook her head. But, still, why Sehun hate it so much that he would swear to god that he’ll kill the person. He doesn’t know either.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  Tao has arrived. He went to the house that Sehun mentioned as fast as he can.

How could it be like this. This is all my fault. I left her here alone. Sehun why didn’t you protect her? No. It’s not his fault. It’s mine. Why didn’t I protect her?!

  His tear almost fell. But he got a call.

 

[Hyung. I know the one who did this....]

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  He looked at a sleeping flower. She’s a beauty. Her hair, as soft as a silk. Her skin, as bright as sunrise. Just like her name.

  He smiled, how could you be a girl that I like? All girls and women came for me they’re going crazy because of me. But why are you the one who make me... like this? You dont have any magic right?

 

  Knock knock

 

  Sooyoung entered the room. “Sehun-ssi, someone need to tell you... something.”

  “Oh, okay. Thanks. I’ll be there.” He excused for a second. He looked Richu’s face, “I’ll be back,”

 

  He stepped outside and saw a tall guy and tan skin. “Kai..? You, you’re Kim Jongin right? From my lecture class, Kai!” Sehun was surprised and a bit confused, why is he here? “Uh, yes Sehun. I-I need to tell you something.” Sehun give him a curious look, “Yeah man, say it. Wa-wait, why are you here?”

 

  “Sehun, yes. I.. I’m the one who did that.”

  “What.”

  “Yes, me. It’s me, it’s me who did that to the girl. I-I’m sorry I don’t know that—“

 

  Sehun puched him right on his face. “WHAT?! YOU BASTARD!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!” he get back up and shouted back, “AT LEAST I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO HER! I ONLY KISSED HER.”

  “YOU TOUCHED HER MORON! NOBODY TOUCH HER!! SHE’S PURE DON’T YOU KNOW THAT?!”

  “OF COURSE I KNOW! I WON’T TARGET A GIRL WHO’S NOT ‘PURE’!!”

  “HEY!! Stop this! You two are inside a house.” They stopped. Get starled by Sooyoung’s yell.

 

  “Kai, do you think this is a joke? I know you’ll do this sooner or later. But you can’t always playing like this. Mom and dad left you here with us so you can learn how to live. So watch your attitude and being an adult!” Changmin lost his temper.

 

  “Hyung, don’t start—“

 

  “Don’t start what? Since you learn how to speak and walk you always making fuss to everybody. Start to being a grown up will you? As when you’re a kid we deal with it that you’re active-hyperactive or what. And when you’re about being a teen, you’re alright. You didn’t make a lot of mess. Even your friends did more than you. But now? We thought that you’ll get better. But what? Worse.” Sooyoung lead the atmosphere.

 

  “Sehun-ssi, I think you need to call her relatives. Let us finished the other things up.” Changmin told Sehun, he nodded and go back to Richu’s room with a glare a long he looked to Kai. Kai reply him. “Now. What do you want mister?” Changmin gave Kai his cold talk and left with his sister.

 

“Aish!!” Kai ruffled his hair.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  Tao has arrived in front of Kai’s family house. He quickly rang the bell and all. He allowed in. Sehun is already in front of the main door.

 

  ”Hyung, listen—“

  “Where’s Richu?! Where is she!!”

  “Ta-Tao-ssi, please calm down first. We need to talk about several things.” Sooyoung tried to calm her guest. “Richu is in her room. I think she’s still sleeping, since she was crying all night.” Sehun told Tao, he almost doesn’t care if its right or wrong telling him about it.

 

  Tao’s heart was like stabbed by the biggest and sharpest sword ever. How he was gone out and not protecting Richu, why did he left her, how could he doesn’t know that Richu is crying. He felt wrong to feeling that way. But everything was mixed up in his head. All that he knows are, this is his fault. His fault to left Richu.

 

  Sehun leads Tao to Richu’s room, she’s fully awake now.  “O-Oppa...”  she looked to Tao who’s standing straight and froze without moving a bit.

 

  “Richu-yah..” he began to became week and hold Richu tight who was sitting on the bed. “Richu-yah.. You’re okay? How could this happen to you? What happened?” his tears finally falling down. Richu hugged Tao back, and move her hand on his back slowly, “I-I’m okay.. why are you crying? Huh? You’re not usually like this.. I know you’re not.”  She release herself and looked at his eye. Tao cupped Richu’s face, “Hey, you’re crying too. Don’t cry..” Instead of other tears, she replied him with a smile, “You’re the one who’s not supposed to cry. Right?” and she gave him a little and soft laughed. They laughed together.

 

  Sehun looked at them from distance. He’s happy, but sad, angry and jealous. And he went out.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

  “Jongin. We need to talk.”

 

  Kai looked back. He was about to go to his car. But Sehun called him. “What?” Kai reply him cold. “You forgot? What did you do to Richu? Where are you going?” he walked to Kai. “Just out. Wanna come?” he smirked. “Psh, little brat,” he punched Kai’s face. Kai got up, and puched Sehun back. “Oh dude, slow down.” He smirked with his cracked lip. “Of course, I’ll take easy on you. Like you wish, mr.”

  They were fighting hard outside and bleeding everywhere.

 

  “Stop!!” Richu came. “Stop will you two! Please don’t fight..” Kai release his hand from Sehun’s grip. “Richu-yah, you need to rest tomorrow we’ll go home.”  Sehun persuade her. “No. I’ve got enough rest.” She looked at Kai, “So.. you..” a tear fell. Kai’s heart melt without knowing, he felt sorry for her and himself. “A-Agassi, I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to.. I-“ he walked forward. “N-No, I-I’m okay.” Kai refused to continue walking and clench his hand. “Richu, let’s go inside.” Sehun lead Richu and wrap his hand on her shoulders.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  She walked in and saw Tao sleeping. They were fell asleep, but Richu woke up first. It’s because Tao was still tired from his trip.

 

  “O-Oppa.. sorry for everything. I already make you worry like this. This is all my fault. Please don’t worry like this anymore. I’ll be alright.. well I think. But I promise I’ll protect myself and I’ll protect you too. Oppa, thanks..” she looked at him deeply. Her lovely face slowly move closely to Tao’s face. And she kissed his cheeck.

 

  “You’re welcome,” he smiled with his eyes closed, and slowly opened.

 

  “Y-ya! Oppa! You tricked me!” she slapped his hand playfully. “I am,” and stick his tongue out. And they laughed. “Hey, stay with me here, will you?” Tao hold Richu’s hand. “Ehm,” she nodded. Tao gave her a space to lie beside him. And she crawled up.

 

  Hey, you’re a girl. Why did I ask you that.. Stupid. But.. I feel warm everytime she’s with me. Don’t go Richu. I think, now I’m the one who need you more.He looked at her face.

 

  Hm, I don’t think that this is right.. why does my heart beat like a this. Aaaaah, it hurts a bit. I can even hear it. You don’t hear it right? Please oppa don’t hear it..Richu looked him back and they smiled.