I Finally meet EXO....

Baby Don't Cry

"Aww crap!" I yell. My clothes were wet and I was shivering.

Damnit, I out for just a moment and this happens. I feel robbed, even though I wasn't robbed...I still feel it!

I just thought about the guy's name, Luhan, and  a dumb flashback happens. I think it's just coincidence that he had the same name as Luhan, the one from my childhood. But why would he act so mean and.....ahhh it's just a coincidence. Right?

Ok, so the girl put her phone number into my contacts and ran away....leaving me here. , and I knew it was gonna rain. I hope I don't get sick.

I pull myself up and put my hands around my shoulders. Ah, I have so many goosebumps. The sky was crying, just like the girl earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I close the door behind me and sigh. "I think I almost died."

My sister peaked from the kitchen door, "Did you get beat up?" she said, eating a waffle.

"Do I look bruised to you?" I walked toward her.

"Ah! No! You're just wet! Ew!! Ew, go take a shower!" she fell onto the ground. The kitchen floor hurts your like crazy. Mainly because it's tile.

"It's just rain, idiot." I took of my jacket and threw it into the dryer.

"You're gonna get sick!" she got back up and started stripping my clothes off of me.

I slapped her arms and pushed her away.

"Hey, I'm very capable of taking my own damn clothes off!" I took off my clothes, all of it and headed towards the bathroom.

"Gosh! Just helping! We're gonna see the EXO boys tomorrow!"

Oh the EXO boys already? 12 guys I will be shaking hands with tomorrow....that grosses me out a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No one's POV)

"Yah! What are we having for dinner D.O.?" Chanyeol yelled.

"I'm so hungry I could eat Suho right now..." Sehun wined.

"I"M THE ONLY ONE COOKING!! IF YOU WANT TO EAT NOW THEN HELP ME!" D.O. retorted.

"Aish...they always yell. Well, Luhan what did you do this time? You were gone for so long we thought-" Suho was interrupted.

"Died from cheating too much." Kris teased. Suho gave him a little punch to the arm.

"You rascal. Well, Luhan?" Suho and Kris glared at him.

"We are the leaders." Kris said while Suho nodded his head 'yes'.

"I just went out with this girl for dinner. Then the other girl from last time saw us and waited until I took her home and was alone. She went up to me and told me why I was cheating on her. Then she kept being annoying. So I just left her crying." Luhan yawned.

"Why are you such a player hyung?" Baekhyun came from the hall dressed in puppy pajamas.

"I'm not. I just adore pretty girls." Luhan replied.

"Man this isn't cool. You know we're gonna debut and you're making it hard," Kris sighed. He got up and went to the kitchen.

"D.O. I'll help you cook."

"You guys worry too much." Luhan said  before going to the bathroom.

Baekhyun turned to see the back of Luhan. "Why does he steal all the girls I think are pretty." he pouted and then walked into the yelling conversation between all the other members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Wake up!" I heard an annoying voice.

"Haneul....just stop it." I tossed a pillow into her face. I smirked at her before bringing my upper body up.

"It's time to get ready! We finally get to meet all of EXO! See I already put make-up and curled my hair!" Yeah she did. Well, her make-up skills aren't bad.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

She suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her face. "Time to get ready for your oppas~!"

2 HOURS LATER!

"There!" Haneul giggled. Her bubbly attitude in the morning is horrifying me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Hair curled, blush, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, ya all that stuff on my face.

"We just gotta have outfits!" She pulled my arm.

"Yah! You're gonna dislocate my shoulder!" I yelled at her.

She dugged my clothes and found a peach colored flowy top, a white cami, denim shorts, and black flats. I don't know where she got the flats though.

She brought them to me and forced me back into the bathroom to change.

"Ok! Come out when your done!" She said.

I know she's enjoying this, but hell, it's nine. It's still early.

I slipped in the clothes Haneul picked for me. I cracked my nuckles and stretched. I'm still young, but i feel old.

After  breakfast, we called Dad. He said he was at the SM building  waiting for us inside.

Through my sister's horrendous drive to the building, we had a pretty good conversation....about boys.

I told her about my first crush and how I saw a player, named just like my first crush, being an .

She told me it probably was him and that it was fate that I saw him.

I laughed at her comment. Could it be that my first crush really is that same douchebag?

 

 

"This is such an amazing day. I look pretty, you look nice, and Dad's as happy as ever!"

"Ok, let's just get this done with." I scratched my nose. I opened the door into the SM building and gawked at the beautifulness of it.

It was grand and luxury.

"


"Are you two ready  to meet EXO?" Dad asked. My eyes were wondering around the luxurious lobby.

"Yep! Neh! Where's them boys?" My sister rushed to Dad.

"This way girls." Dad smiled and signaled me to come follow him.

~~

Ah, the place is awesome! I seriously dig this simple, yet gorgeous decoration and the floor  plan is so spacious! Oh wait, I'm not looking for a house. Back to realism!

"Ok, girls. They are in the pratice room. I will go with you guys." Dad reached for the door knob.

"Ay! Wait I need to look at myself in the mirror!" Haneul shrieked. She quickly rummaged through her purse, looking for her mirror.

"I'm pretty sure they heard you scream Haneul." I said while she fixed herself.

Multiple voices were talking behind the door. Before I knew it..........

The door clicked and it opened wide.

"You  guys are such slackers." The guy who opened the door giggled.

My sister turn to him. She realized he was an EXO member and hurriedly stored her mirror back inside her fluffly purse.

"Eh? Oh Hwang Sunbae? Why are you here?" he asked with a startled face.

"I hope you guys really weren't slacking off, Suho." My dad grinned. My dad likes to tease people.

"No, we were just talking." the 'Suho' boy looked over Dad's shoulder and glanced at me.

He mumbles into my dad's ear and my dad shakes his head 'yes'.

"Ok take care of them Suho. I have to go back  to my job. You have to show my daughters around ok?"

"Yes! I certainly  will." He smiled. Gosh, his smile  is so innocent and real-looking, like he's actually sincere.

My Dad's stubby figure turns away and his hand waves goodbye. His footsteps fading away.

"Hey, my name is Suho! Nice to meet you."

"Ah! Leader! Who you talking to?" This other boy interrupted.

He literally busted the door open and walked next to Suho, without noticing me or my sister.

He finally saw the two of us. He his lips.

"So Suho, you are the real player here right? Two girls. One cute and one pretty."

My sister grabbed my shoulders and turned me to her. "Hey, they are both cute!" She squealed.

I slapped her hands off of me and introuduced myself.

"Hello, my name  Soon Yi. Nice to meet you two." I bowed.

I tried my best not to cringe because I realized something.

"Hey! My name is Haneul! Soon Yi's my younger sister and its a pleasure to meet EXO." she bowed a 90 degree bow. I stuck my tongue at her while she did that.

"Oh sorry about that." Suho rubbed his head. He aslo bowed.

"Hello, my name's Luhan. It's really a pleasure to meet you two lovely ladies."

Awww shoot. Yep he's that from before. The player guy and yes....the MAN with the SAME NAME as my childhood CRUSH! Aish, this is too much coincidence. Now thinking about it, he looks like Luhan...well duh  he's name is also Luhan. He always had a baby face.

He took my hand and kissed it.

I pulled my hand back and rubbed his slob on my shirt.

He also kissed my sister's hand.

"Oh, you're such a gentlemen  Luhan!" My sister giggled. She enjoyed this.

"Come on, let's meet the other members."

As I enter the door, I saw nine other guys. They were all flower boy type.

Oh what happened to one of them.

"Oh they are our guests for today?" The very tall and I have to say, handsome guy asked.

Suho shook his head.

"Hey everyone! My name is Haneul and I'm 22!" My sister blurted out. She's making me look bad.

"Oh so your a noona." One of them said.

When we introduced each other and all got to know  each other Chen asked where Baekhyun went.

So Baekhyun boy is the one I haven't met.

Luhan got closer to me and told me I smelled good.

It didn't feel right So i stood up.

"What's wrong  Soon Yi-sshi?" Chanyeol asked. I think I'm gonna faint.

"I need to go to the restroom." I took in a breathe and took one out.

"There's one here." Sehun pointed to the right.

"Um....I just need fresh air." I quickly ran out the room and out the building.

"Gosh, I think it is Luhan." I looked to ground, then up to the sky.

It's really hard you know. From what i saw and heard, he's a total playboy. I think he acts so cordial to people because he wants a toy for a little while to keep him company. But he throws them away. I have to accpet the fact that he grew up and changed. Let me tell you, I'm sure he's Luhan from before.

I had some money left and felt a little hungry. So I walked to the nearest convience store.

"I feel like eating bread." I mumbled.

I walked in to see a baby faced boy being harassed by a teenage girl.

He was wearing a white T-shirt, dark washed jeans, and shoes as white as white.

The girl, on the other hand, wore so much make-up she almost blinded my eyes.

Well, it isn't my problem so I shouldn't in...oh well. He's a guy.

"Oppa! Tell me more about Luhan! I already said you were cute, so tell me for exchange of my compliment!" The girl gripped his wrist.

"Aish! Why are you like this? I don't even know you personally!" The boy yelled.

I hummed to myself. Damn, this store has so much goods. I can almost all the yummy sweets they have. I just gotta buy  it.

"Oppa Please!"

She's getting annoying. I really want  to kick  her.....ugh. Just look at food.

~Click~ Wait, she said Luhan earlier right? Then could he be the member I haven't met?

"Baekhyun!" she pouted.

Ah, I was correct. Now I just gotta sneak closer.

"Leave me alone." he replied coldly to her.

"Please, I lov~"

"Can you stop this crap?" I interrupted her. I can't take her 'oppas' and her voice anymore.

"What?!" She screamed.

I grabbed his hand and ran out of the store.

"Hey! What are you doing!!" She yelled.

The two of us ended hiding in an alley.

He vigorously pulled his hand away from mine.

"Why are all the girls like this? What do you want  from me?" He took my shoulders and shook me.

"Slow your horses down! I don't want anything from you." This boy..aish, he's probably having a hard  day.

"It hurts enough. I'm sick of it."

"Boy, you should be thanking me. I saved your from that girl." I said.

He pulled himself together  and sighed, "Yes, thank you."

"My name is Soon Yi. You must be Baekhyun." I smiled at him.

"Ye~how do you know?" his eyes glared at me.

"My dad's your marketing manager."

"Oh yeah! Suho texted me telling me to get snacks for guests. I didn't know they'd be girls." He warmed up. Baekhyun's pretty cute.

"Yes, well we should  get out of this alley and get back  to the SM building."

I walked out of the alley.

I turned around and saw him looking at me, not moving.

"Hey! Let's go sir!" I went back into the alley and grabbed his hand out.

On our walk back to Sm building, he didn't say a word. He suddenly became embarrassed.