Ready...For what?

Baby Don't Cry

Everything in this color indicates english dialogue.....

"Ah...wae?" I eyed my mom and dad.

"Your sister is very independent and wants you to move in with her." Dad told me.

"You know this condo has limited space right?" Mom askes me. I nod my head yes.

"But sis just wants to be close to the EXO guys...nothing more, nothing less." I calmly said.

OK lets be honest, I want to live with less people, but the reason why my dumb sister is moving, even though obviously she can stay here in the condo even if it's not huge, is just for some guys. Arg! Then she's gonna bring them over and Hell! I haven't even met them!

So my name is Hwang Soon Yi. Our family moved from the states to here. In the states people called me Soon Yi still. I didn't bother to have an English name, but you know people.....they just give it to you like noting. "OH! SUN!", "Soon...hahah be gone!", "Yi? Like Yah? what an awesome name!" Yep everything that made it easier for them, they say.

My dad got a job in Seoul. I'm very proud of him. Anyway I didn't really want to be there anymore. My best friend from a very long time ago moved away when we were at the of our friendship. Damn, I still miss him though....but men are so erted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you did wanna live with me huh Soon yi?" My sister dropped my suitcases on the empty room. She sighed and fell onto the ground, looking very tired and dumb..as usual.

"Nah, Mom and dad convinced me to live with your cooked so I did, but you know...the reason why you chose the place was because of the younger boys here." I smirked at her.

"Ehh..your so smart!" She rose up from the ground and smiled at me. Goodness sake she's so cheerful.

"Wouldn't it be better to live alone next to those guys so you could invite them anytime." I asked while glancing at the window's view. The sun's light gave the room a warm feeling to it, even though it was cold.

My sister walked toward me and put her right arm around me. "Yeah i thought about that, but it's always better to have two pretty girls in one apartment rather than one," she patted my back, trying to annoy me.

My sister then intently stared into my eyes, "As long as you don't like your unnie's bias she will be happy." She took her filthy arm off of me and she threw herself into a happy jump.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Do you even have a bias yet? I haven't even met one of the guys yet."

"Ah, that's why Dad's here to guide you. And yes I have met one of the guys." She giggled at me.

I gawked at her before leaving the room.

"Yah! I'm gonna go somewhere ok." I yelled to her.

"Yeah just get back here before night-night or else papa gonna get real mad at you!" She replied back to me.

~~~~

I walked to the nearest park and sat on the dusty covered swings. I still remember what it was like when him and I used to play. When we just wanted to relax, but still talk to each other, the two of us sat at the swings. It felt like everything else was blurred, but the two of us. We would just stare into the sky, glancing at each other from time to time. Whenever I remember the promise he made me when I was younger, I try my best to find the closest swing sets and think. It's childish, but I think he was just right for me. The thing is, people change as they grow.

I chuckle at the thought of him.

"Ah! Oppa! Don't leave me!"

I quickly got my senses back and lifted my head up.

"Stop following me now!" The beautiful boy turned to girl. Gosh, they are both very perfect looking.

"You told me you really like me and now you turn your back on me and cheat with my sister?" The girl's eyes became teary.

"Why follow me then huh? I'm gonna be famous so just stop your annoyance girl!" The guy briskly walked away from the girl.

Damn son....what a player. That's why I don't associate my self with players. Hell I dont even talk to many guys to begin with!

The girl dropped to the floor weeping like a baby...i feel so bad for her.

"MY NAME IS SUNGMI!!! WAE~" The girl shrieked. I'm sure he was far gone to hear her cries.

Should I in or just leave her alone? Well, too bad ,I pity her too much. The air also became cold and the clouds started forming.

"Hey, you know it's gonna rain while you cry." I squated down to patt her back.

She sniffed and lifted her head to see my face.

"S-Sorry. M-m-my b-boyfriend che-, I mean we just broke up." Oh yeah like hell he did. I heard all of the :p.

"Girl I heard all of that crap. He hurt you." She quickly gasped and her face turned pale. It was already so pale to begin with.

"W-what? Y-you heard it all....gosh I like him so much." I helped her get up and gave her a hug.

"That guy is one big ."

"His name is Luhan, you know." She giggles.

"Ah...WHAT?" WTF???? Luhan.....

Flashback

~"Soon yi!"

"What is it Luhan?"

"Cookies!"

I ran toward him.

"Ah!...Um wheres the cookies?"

*Kiss on the cheek*

"Luhan!"

"Soon yi, I don't have cookies, but I do like you" He smiled.

"Really? You mean it?"

"Yep!"

~

"You know him?" she pouted her lips.

Why did I even imagine that thing again...my mine is going crazy.

I laughed a creepy laugh before telling her "Nah."

The next thing I knew it, I had her phone number and it was raining...HOLY CRAP!