09

LOVELY

ChunJi Pov.

Class was end, I want to go home. But suddenly I look at Naeun and I have plan to go home with her.

“Naeun-ah, let me take your home”

“Oh, is someone not mad if I go with you?”

“What do you mean of course not, Kajja”

When I out from my class, I see JiYeon with Kahi seonsaengnim walk together. I look at them till I can see where them go.

Naeun waved her hand in front my face

“ChunJi-ya, what do you looking for?”

“Nothing, lets go”

 

JiYeon Pov.

When I walk with Kahi seonsaengnim I saw ChunJi with Naeun, I look at them, and I notice ChunJi look at me too. So I quickly looked away to my way. I’m happy he can close with other girl beside Me, Luna and JiEun.

I go to a room. I think it’s secret room I never go to this room before.

“Welcome to our secret room JiYeon” someone greet me.

I search the one who was greet me before, and I’m surprise that a one of younger theacher Kim JunSu seonsaengnim.

“Annyeong JunSu seonsaengnim” I bow

“Annyeong JiYeon” it’s other boy voice come from the dor

“Mwo? GD seonsaengnim. Oh Annyeong” I bow and smile.

“So we’re in our secret room now” Kahi seonsaeng said

“And JiYeon don’t be formal, we’re not in the class anymore just call me Unnie and call this two jerk Oppa if you want” she added.

Oh wait is she called the two guys jerk. How amazing she is.

“Ne, Kahi seon emmm Unnie” I replied

“Don’t you confuse why we call you and bring you here?” Junsu Seon I mean Junsu Oppa asked

“Ne” I nod

 

No one pov.

“We want you to follow National dance competition since you’re good dancer. But we have a problem” GD sighat the moment.

“The principal don’t allow us to use school facilities after school hours over. So this place will be your practice room, I mean our practice room” he added.

“National Dance Competition, why me?” JiYeon ask curious.

“Like JiYong was say before you’re good dancer” Junsu replied.

“You’re not alone, Me with JunSu and Kahi Noona will help you” GD added.

“Emmmm, but..”

“No but, we have long time about three month to prepared this competition. So don’t make it woory we’re beside you” Kahi cheers and smile.

“Ne, Khamsahamnida was trust me”

“Ne, it’s nothing. I think we must go home now” Junsu begged

 

They all walk out from their secret room, goes to parking area but not with JiYeon so Kahi hold her.

“Changkaman JiYeon, you go home with whom?” Kahi asked

“Me? I go home by myself”

“Andwee… it’s not good to girl like you go home alone” Kahi said and JiYeon just raised an eyebrow.

“Then let me take your home JiYeon” Junsu said and take JiYeon hand.

“Oh not you jerk. I don’t trust you. JiYong, you take care of her” Kahi said and let Junsu hand off from JiYeon.

“No need Unnie, I can go by myself”

“Just let me take you home JiYeon, I don’t do something bad to you” GD begged.

JiYeon look like think, it make GD, JunSu and Kahi look at her then she nod with a sweet smile.

 

“Aigooo, how cute you are” Junsu said then Kahi just roll her eyes hear Junsu try to flirting the student.

“Ok then I’m go home. Noona and you Junsu don’t argue Ok!” He drag JiYeon hand “Kajja JiYeon”

JiYeon and GD goes to parking area then Kahi just smile when she saw GD drag Jiyeon Hand.

“Noona are you Ok? Why are you smiling alone?”

“Yah this Jerk, let go of me” Kahi hit Junsu.

 

To be Continue...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIGBANG nominated for 'Best Fan Awards' at 'MTV Italy TRL Awards'

so everybody let's suport them and Vote BIGBANG

click this link to vote BIGBANG http://trlawards.mtv.it/vota/

Vote as much as Possible

BIGBANG Fighting!!!!!