02

LOVELY

JiYeon saw a new teacher was looking for seat. Cafeteria was crowded and every seat was full. I guess he didn’t come in a right time JiYeon thought in her mind.

He walked to their table and she realized just their bench which can still accommodate people.

 

JiYeon POV

“Annyeong, can I joint with you. I was looking a seat but no one except this” He asked

“Ne, GD seonsaeng” I replied and he sit beside ChunJi

“Thanks, emmm Ji… JiYeon right?”

“Ah, ne” I nod 

 

No one POV

“I’m JiEun, she is Luna and the boy beside you is ChunJi and Hyun Woo” JiEun introduce herself and other.

“Nice to meet you, I’m G Dragon” He’s smiled.

“Is this please always like this?” He asked to someone who listen him.

“I think not, maybe cause this first day we back to school so this place was crowded like this” JiYeon replied.

“This place never change, since I came here” He said and smile.

“Mwo? Are you came here before sir?” ask ChunJi curious.

“Of course, I’m a former student from this school. I leave this school 5 years ago”

“Realy? Five years ago and know you’re teacher in this school?” JiEun excited

“Wow, lucky me have a young teacher who handsome like you” Luna added.

JiYeon just rolled her eyes when hear her friends like fan girl in front of her teacher and without her knowing GD realized it.

 

“Mianhamnida seonsangnim my friend always like this” ChunJi bowed.

“No problem, is better if she tell the truth rather than just whisper behind” he smile.

“Uri JiYeon why you’re not excited likes the two girls in front of me?” asked Hyun Woo and it make everyone in here look at her.

“I never do what they do. You know that” JiYeon get up

“Yah, where are you going?” ChunJi asked

“I’m go first I get the Mr. Killer after this. GD seonsaeng I go first, annyeong” she bowed and leave them.

“Is she didn’t have a same class with us this year?” JiEun asked.

“Ne, she is alone this year, such a pity girl. I guest she’s sad” ChunJi added.

“Aisssh, don’t too much ChunJi-ya. You always like this to her” Luna said.

“You look close each other?” GD asked.

“Oh, ne we are friend since elementary school. So we’re always together” Hyun Woo replied.

“I think I must go now, Thanks anyway. Annyeong” GD leave them

 

In Teacher room

GD POV

“Yah, JiYong you look close with some student?” Kahi sunbae ask

“Oh this. Not really, I just share seat with them. Wae sunbae?”

“I think you know her. Hey kid, call me noona. We know each other from looong time ago!” she begged.

Wait what her say, her? Who is her?

 

“Kahi Noona. What do you mean with her?”

“I mean her, Park JiYeon she is one of the best in our school. What do you think? Are you think I want ask to you, is you have a relationship with one of that girl?”

“I never think like that. Ok Kahi seonsaeng I go first!” I leave her, but I still can hear she is mumble.

 

To be Continued...