04

LOVELY

GD POV

They all have a partner, and I look at student list and I was realized this class have twenty-five students it’s mean one of them don’t have a partner.

I look at them and I see JiYeon was alone. So she is the one, why isn’t she a good dancer?

I walk to her and I hear he mumble “ChunJi I need you”.

“What’s wrong Miss Park?” I tap her shoulder

“I don’t have a partner, Sir”

“Mwo?  Aisshh I think you with ChunJi, so I’m with this girl. Where is he?” a boy asked to her.

“He is in different class now. Never mind Taeminnie” she smiled.

“So, since you don’t have a partner you can dance with me” I smiled and she nod

“Ghamsahamnida, seonsaengnim” she bowed.

I notice a girl student whispering, I think they envy with her. Omo how can I overconfidence like this. But is true, I’m popular teacher in this school.

 

No One POV

The class practice dance and joking around except JiYeon. Ne, she didn’t dare to joke with her teacher so she just keep silent and sometime smile to her teacher.

They in a break of a middle dance class.

“Miss Park, you can choose your partner from another class for exam” GD said.

“Really? Ok than I chose ChunJi” she jump like a child

“Ne, but you still become my partner in the class”

“Ghamsahamnida seonsaengnim” she bow and bow to him, he leave JiYeon and smiled.

 

“JiYeonnie I’m envy with you, you can dance with him” Sully say.

“If I can change the partner, I’ll change with you. But we can’t” She replied.

“Omo, how can you be a cold person beside him? Isn’t he not handsome enough for you? Oh I know your love just for ChunJi right?” Taemin come and sit beside her.

“Who say that I think he’s not handsome? And who say that my love just for ChunJi? First GD seonsaeng is handsome and adorable but remember he’s our teacher, and second ChunJi is my best friend ever” She explaind to Taemin and Sully who give her serious face.

“So, is he not your teacher. Are you wanna fall with him?” Sully teasing her.

“I didn’t say that” JiYeon replied

“It’s mean yes” Taemin added and they just laugh.

When they talk about their teacher, GD was heard that and he just smile.

 

Bell ring and time to go home, the dance class was finish before bell rings.

“Look who is he? Oww a best friend ever who always wait his friend” Taemin said to Sully and glance at Jiyeon want to teas her.

“Oh so sweet” Sully added.

“Aissh whatever” JiYeon replied and roll her eyes.

She walked to ChunJi and he put his arm around her.

 

ChunJi POV

I wait for JiYeon in front dance class before bell rings, and I see the new teacher out from this class and smile at me.

“Annyeong, seonsaengnim” I bowed.

“Annyeong, ChunJi-shi, are you waiting for JiYeon”

“Ne” I smile and he smile back

“Oh ne, you become her partner in dance exam, so you don’t need find a partner again” He said and walk away, when I still confuse.

I can hear Taemin and Sully teasing her, but when I look her, she still calm. Hahaha she always like this.

She walked to me and I put my arm around her.

 

“What GD seonsaeng mean with you become my partner?”

“Oh this, I don’t find a partner so he told me to chose a partner from another class. Because of this I become Seonsaeng partner in the class” she pouted.

“Emmm ne ne ne… don’t pout like this!” I pinch her cheeks.

“Paboya, appo” she rubbed her cheeks.

I take her home everyday now, I worry about her and yes she knew I don’t want hear she say no. So she didn’t dare to refuse me.

 

Day by day JiYeon, ChunJi, Luna, JiEun and HyunWoo become closer with GD. They also ask some lecture to him especially English, they know his English is good enough. But they still don’t have a clue about JiYeon and Chunji.

 

In Luna’s house

The five best friends spending their time together and they have some plan.

“How about to goes to GD seonsaeng home?” Luna asked to other.

“It’s a good idea, we can practice our dance and also learn English right” JiEun added

 

 Luna POV

“I’ll go by myself, we meet in his house Ok!” begged me

"Ne, JiYeon you call him” JiEun added

“Me?” she sighed “Ok”

She goes out and call GD seonsaengnim. When she call him me, JiEun and HyunWoo ask ChunJi

 

“Chunji-ya, are you in realitionship with her?” I’m ask him first

“No”

“Realy?”

“I told you no for now, tomorrow and forever” he take a breath,

“So you told her to call GD seonsaeng and let her out, just want to ask this silly question?” he look at me, JiEun and HyunWoo

“Mianhe Chunji-ya” we all ask except him.

 

Then suddenly JiYeon come

“He’s said yes, I say we go to his house at 11.00 am. So don’t be late. I must go home first, I’ll do something pai pai”

“Let me take you home. See you guys!” ChunJi say, and they go away.

 

I look at Hyunwoo and JiEun

“I still curious about them”

“Me too” JiEun add.

“Yes I’m” Hyunwoo also still curious.

 

To be Continued...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIGBANG nominated for 'Best Fan Awards' at 'MTV Italy TRL Awards'

So everybody let's support them and Vote BIGBANG

Click this link to vote BIGBANG http://trlawards.mtv.it/vota/

Vote as much as possible

BIGBANG Fighting!!!!!