03

LOVELY

JiYeon POV

The bell was ringing and it’s time to go home. Someone tap my shoulder.

“Aisssh… you’re shocking me, pabo!” I’m shouted.

“Pabo?  How can you dare call me like this huh?” ChunJi look at me with a scary face.

“Yah, Oppa don’t look at me like this. So scary” I’m pouting.

Ne I know he don’t like to see me pout like this.

“Ok, let’s go home. I want take you home this day. So don’t dare to say no!” he begged me

“Ne, Mr. Lee” I follow him to parking area and go to his car.

 

“Is your driver not picked you Miss Park?”

“No, I don't want him pick me. I prefer to enjoy the road when I go home from school” I replied and smile.

“Yes, I know this. But you also have keeps your health. I don’t want you tired ‘cause you prefer walk to home” he advise me. Yes he always like that.

“Ne, fussy boy. You look like Mommy” he just gives me a sweet smile.

 

No one POV

In JiYeon’s house

“Don’t you wanna inside first Oppa?”

“No, I must go to somewhere. Just give my love to Mommy”

“Ne, take care Oppa!” JiYeon waved then ChunJi’s car was go away from her house.

 

JiYeon go to inside, Jung ahjuma walk to her.

“Young lady, your Mother goes to Japan for a month for some business trip. She also say sorry cause she don’t talk to you”

“Ne, it’s Ok. Khamsahamnida ahjumma. I go to my room” JiYeon goes to her room.

 

Next day in the school

“I’m sorry Sir, I didn’t mean” a student bow when hit teacher, who was no other a young teacher G-Dragon.

“Nevermind” he’s try to look at the student face who still bowed the face

“Oh you JiYeon” added him when he realized her face.

“Mianhamnida, GD seongsaengnim” She bowed again

“Hey, rilex I told you never mind. You must hurry to your next class! I guess bell will ringing soon” He tap her shoulder and go away.

 

Break time

“Where is JiYeon?” Luna asked to someone

“I don’t know, I never follow her” Hyun Woo replied who make Luna irritate.

“Aissh, ask to you is make me little bit angry” Luna say and give him a death glare.

“Stop it guys! She’s goes to rest room” ChunJi try to makes his friend calm.

“Mwo! How can you knew about that. Even you always with me?”

“Instinct bro” he replied Hyun woo, and smile.

 

“I’m curious about you and JiYeon. I know we are always together since elementary school. But I think you and JiYeon have some secret. I ever hear she call you Oppa, even you just old one day from her.  What a secret between you and her, till you two don’t let we knew about that?” JiEun ask and give ChunJi curious face.

Not only her, Luna and Hyun Woo too.

“Me and JiYeon…”

 

“Hey, are you talked about me?” JiYeon come from nowhere and she cut Chunji’s words.

“Ne, they just curious about you and me” ChunJi replied calmly.

“Really? Hahha it’s funny. We all friends, best friend right?” she smile and glance at ChunJi who smile at her too. Luna, JiEun and HyunWoo just make ‘I don’t believe you’ face.

They spend their break time together till bell rings and they back to their class.

 

In the dance class

Now GD was teach JiYeon’s class

“Ok class today I want you make a group, two people in one group”

Everyone was got their partner except JiYeon, of course her class have twenty-five student. It’s mean one of them don’t have a partner.

 

Jiyeon POV

I find a partner and yes this is unlucky day. Is they don’t notice me or they don’t want dare to be pairing with me?

“ChunJi I need you” I mumble. Yes he always be my partner but now he’s not here.

“What’s wrong Miss Park?” someone tap my shoulder and he is GD seonsaeng.

“I don’t have a partner, Sir” I replied him.

 

To be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIGBANG nominated for 'Best Fan Awards' at 'MTV Italy TRL Awards'

So everybody let's support them and Vote BIGBANG

Click this link to vote BIGBANG http://trlawards.mtv.it/vota/

Vote as much as Possible

BIGBANG Fighting!!!!