17

LOVELY

No one Pov.

Someone tap JiYeon shoulder, JiYeon turn her body and she was surprised when she notice who is.

“How are you Miss Park?”

“MinZy, what are doing here?”

“Hahahhaha why you look so scary like this huh? Isn’t my friend text you to go here?”

“Your friend? What do you mean?” JiYeon try to run from Minzy but her friend caught JiYeon.

“You’re so naïve JiYeon. Don’t you know who is the one who also threatening you?”

JiYeon shook her head.

“Don’t you think she is close with you? She is always with you. You Pabo your friend is your enemy. How can you don’t realized about it? Ckckck I never think the girl like you is very very stupid”

“No I don’t believe you” JiYeon scream.

“Didn’t she text you to go to that place and now where is your friens? She’s nowhere JiYeon”

“Let me go MinZy, please” She begged.

“Mwo?? No way” She slap JiYeon cheek.

 

“What are you doing with our GD tomorrow?”

“I don’t do anything”

“Liar” MinZy slap her cheek again.

“MinZy-ah, better we take her in warehouse now!” MinZy’s friend begged.

“Ok, let’s go!”

They go to warehouse to give something to JiYeon.

 

“Ok, JiYeon I asked you once again. What are you doing with GD in the park? Didn’t we threaten you to go away for him. Our boss don’t like you close with GD”

“I said to you I don’t do anything with him”

“Ok then I do it, till you said the truth”

MinZy slap JiYeon cheek hardly then her friend hold JiYeon hands. She slapped JiYeon in several times, until the bold come out from her corner lips and her cheeks was swollen.

MinZy grab her hair.

“Go away from him, or I’ll do something more for you” She walk away.

“Oh Yeah! You’ll be spending one more night of your birthday in this place. So survived! Bye bye…”

“Happy birthday for tomorrow, is my first give chingu hahaha”

MinZy and her gang go out from the warehouse and looked that from out.

 

JiYeon Pov.

Why she do it to me? She’s my friend, my best friend? I can handle my tears anymore. I try to walk and open the door. Oh My God she serious with her words she looked me in this warehouse.

The day was dark and now that plase was dark really I can see anything here, so I search my phone. I looked my phone and no signal.

“Ottokhe, how can I go out from this room, Mommy, Daddy, Oppa help me”

I had pain in my body, Minzy and her friend is so powerfull. I lost my energy when I try to go away from them. My cheek burned hot like fire, and my stomach had not been worse since I last filled in breakfast.

My vision began blur and  I can see anything.

 

ChunJi pov.

Today is my birthday, I never celebrate my birthday with party. I always celebrate with my one and only sister in the world JiYeon.

“Mommy I’m coming” I yelled like a kid when I go to inside moomy house.

“My son was here. Where is JiYeon? Didn’t you go with her?”

“No, I don’t meet her after school umma"

"I’ll try to call her but her number is non active”

“Me too. Is she give a surprise. Emmm I go to her room first mom”

“Ne”

 

I go to JiYeon’s room, I search something maybe she leave a notes like usual. I see a paper and I take it. Suddenly my head feel pain and I feel like something bad happen.

I ignore my feeling and look at the paper. Phone number, Who? And G-Dragon.

phone

“What her mean?”

I quickly go to downstair.

“ChunJi-ya can you search your sister, I’m worry about her”

“Ne mom, I go now”

“Changkaman ChunJi-ya! You look so pale? Are you Ok?”

“I’m Ok Mom, don’t worry”

 

I guess something happen to her. I try to call her friends but no one knew where she is. I look at the paper and quickly go GD hyung house. Ipush the bell and Gd hyung open the door.

“ChunJi-Ya, what…”

“Hyung what that mean?” I give the paper to him.

“This? I don’t know. Let’s get in first ChunJi”

“That why she write your name and this number?”

“She? Who? I don’t know what your mean”

“Aishh JiYeon hyung. I try to call her but her phone non active. No one knew where she is. I find this paper in her room”

 

Me and Gd hyung was thinking about something,.

“Don’t you was try to call this number”

I shook my head. I dial the number but GD hyung hold me.

“Changkaman, don’t use your phone. Use home phone”

I call the number and…

 

Someone pov.

I waiting a news from MinZy, she didn’t call me yet. Suddenly my phone was rings I checked, home number who? Maybe it’s minzy just her and the stupid JiYeon know this number.

“Yoboseyo, Minzy-ah. Don’t you finish you work?”

(Emmm)

“Ok then, great job MinZy. You was locked that pabo JiYeon in warehouse right”

(Emmm)

“Hahaha thanks MinZy, bye”

 

I’m very happy now, I guess that stupid girl don’t dare to close with my lovely oppa G-Dragon.

“Hahahha” I laugh happy ly in my room.

 

To be Continue…

Who is the girl?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats! to BIGBANG for winning "Best Fan" at MTV Italy TRL Awards 2012.smiley smiley

BIGBANG Jjang!!!! yes