18

LOVELY

ChunJi Pov.

I was called the number, I was surprised when I hear that voice. She’s my friend, my best friend.

“How?" GD hyung asked.

"I know who is the girl who caused the trouble”

“Who?”

“I’ll tell you letter, now I must meet MinZy”

“I’ll go with you”

 

Me and GD hyung go to MinZy and his friend drom that near from our school.

“Where is Minzy?” GD hyung out from my car and asked to them.

“MinZy get out!!” the girl shout.

I see MinZy out, and GD hyung begged her to enter my car. I drive my car go away from that place.

 

“Annyeong MinZy” I greeted her and she look so shock.

“Chun-ChunJi”

“Tell me where is JiYeon or I’ll call police” I smirk.

“W-What your mean?” she sutter.

“Don’t act like you don’t know anything! I’m serious with my words. Just tell me and you free!” I’m yelled at her.

“Ok ok, let me free. She’s in wa-warehouse near from o-our school”

 

I drive my car to the place what her mean. She open the warehouse, then I see a girl in the floor. I run at her and look at her. Her cheeks was swollen and I see blood in her corner lips.

“JiYeon wake up! Oppa here Jiyeon” I hug her.

“ChunJi-ya let’s carry her to hospital” GD hyung begged.

I carry her to my car, GD hyung drive my car and MinZy also go with me to Hospital. I can hold my tears, I cry like a kid and holding her hand tightly.

We’re in hospital now, doctor was checked her. I also was called my mom and dad. The doctor out from the room.

“She’s ok don’t worry ChunJi-ya. I’ll register and complete her administration to move her in infirmary. You can she her now” said my uncle Lee Donggun who also doctor in this hospital.

 

No one pov.

JiYeon was in infirmary room now, doctor give her sedactives that make her sleep. Then ChunJi look at her and still cry like a kid. GD siting in the sofa in the room and MinZy was back to her dorm.

Mrs. Park and Mr. Lee come in the same time to the room.

“Mommy, mianhae” ChunJi said when he notice his mom was come.

“it’s not your fault ChunJi-ya, don’t cry my son” She wipe tears in his cheek.

 

“ChunJi, don’t you know who is the one made her like this?” Mr. Lee asked.

“I’m not sure about that daddy, but I’ll try to find that person”

“How can you two come here together?” ChunJi teas his parents.

“I meet your father in lobby, wae?”

“Pfff… I think you two go here together” ChunJi said who make his parent smile.

 

“JiYong you was here?” Mrs. Park look at GD.

“Annyeong aunty, Mr. Lee”

“Annyeong” Mr. Lee smiled and look at ChunJi.

“Oh I forget, he’s our new teacher emm I think not he was half year as my theacer”

“Oh wow young teacher. Mianhamnida seonsaengnim I don’t notice you” Mr. Lee said.

“Daddy, don’t call him like that don’t you know he wanna be your son-in-law soon” ChunJi joked.

“This child always joked around. This is hospital ChunJi-ya” Mrs Park said.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Park check JiYeon.

 

"How about her administration?” Mr. Lee asked

“Let me complete it” Mrs. Park said.

“No, I’m her father just let me”

“Stop! Donggun sugbu was complete her administration”

 

 “Mom, dad you better go home it was midnight. You must work tomorrow. Just let me accompany her”

“Ok then Mommy go home now. Gomawo JiYong, good night ChunJi”

“Me too, bye”

 

After Chunji's parent left the room.

"ChunJi-ya don’t you know who is the girl?”

“I know Hyung, she is Jieun, Lee JiEun”

“Omo, are you sure?”

“Ne hyung, her voice is clearly JiEun voice and I realized the phone number is her birthday date”

“Why she do this to JiYeon?”

“Simple! She jealous because you like my twin oh no I mean love”

“Emmm...”

“Don’t lie to me i know that clearly” ChunJi smirk then GD rubbed his neck.

 

To be Continue…