16

LOVELY

It’s a week since the stranger threaten JiYeon. GD always try to give her a message or calling her but JiYeon always ignoring him.

 

G-Dragon Pov.

I don’t know why she’s always ignoring my calls, she even don’t replay my message. She also don’t want talk to me, but during the class I know she keep look at me. is something happen to her? oh no tis child make me crazy.

I’m in the café near at my house to meet someone.

“Anyyeong hyung, sorry I’m late”

“Nope ChunJi-ya”

“What the wind who make you want meet me?”

“ChunJi, is your sister have a problem? Why she always ignore me?”

“I actually don’t know what happen to her, but I can feel something happen with her”

“What do you mean?”

“I can feel what her feel and I guess she was afraid with something”

“Can you do something for me?”

“What is?”

“I want meet her in the park near her house, bring her to me, can you?”

“Ok, btw can I know what do you want to do?”

“I just wanna meet her”

“Emmm I know what your mean hyung hehehe”

 

No one pov.

Next day in the park.

GD waiting for ChunJi and JiYeon, then he look from far thet someone who his wait walk to him.

“Annyeong JiYeonnie, ChunJi-ya”

“An-annyeong” JiYeon replied with sutter.

“JiYeon, wait here with GD hyung. I wanna buy something Ok!”

ChunJi walk away and leave JiYeon with GD.

 

“How are you?”

“F-Fine”

“Are you sure? Why are you suttering like that?”

“I-I’m O-Ok!”

“I’m not sure. JiYeon look at me!” GD begged.

 

JiYeon don’t want look at him, so GD put her hand in JiYeon check and directing her head facing his face. Their eyes meet.

“What’s wrong with you? Why you always ignoring me? Don’t you know I’m worry about you”

JiYeon don’t say anything she was afraid if that stanger look at them and do something bad to her or to everbody around her. Her beautiful eyes filled with tears.

“JiYeonnie what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

Her tears was fell in her cheeks, GD who look JiYeon cry quickly hug her and put her head in his chest. JiYeon can stop her tears, she crying and crying till she tired and fell slip in GD’s chest.

 

“JiYeon” GD call her name when he’s feel JiYeon is very quite.

“Omo, you’re sleep. What’s wrong with you? You make me worry ‘bout you” he rubbed her hair slowly.

GD take her phone and call ChunJi with his other hand keep rubbed her head.

 

ChunJi come a couple minutes after GD call him.

“Hyung, how…?”

“Ssst… she’s sleep. She just crying and don’t tell anything to me. ChunJi-ya carry her! I’ll take my car”

“Just give your key to me. I’ll take you car!” ChunJi take the key and he go to parking area.

 

ChunJi drive GD's car to JiYeon house. GD carry JiYeon with bridal style and lay her body’s in her bed. When he go to downstair he meet JiYeon mother.

“Mommy you’re home” ChunJi said.

“Oh my son, you’re here. Where is your sister?” She asked.

“Sleep in her room” ChunJi smile.

“Annyeong Mrs. Park”

“Yah yah call me aunty, or Ommonim if you want”

“Ne aunty, I think it was dark. I must go home now. Thanks aunty annyeong” He greet and bow.

“Ne, be careful annyeong”

 

Next day in the school.

JiYeon Pov.

I was in singing class then suddenly my phone was rings.

From : XXX

Yeonnie, I want make surprise party to ChunJi.

You didn’t forget today his birthday right?

Meet me in the garden behind our school after class ^^

 

I smile how can I forget his birthday, I compose the text and send to her. I also have a surprise for him but I always give to him right on the hour when he was born in the world. It’s me and ChunJi tradition.

 

Class was end, I quickly run to the garden behind our school. I look around but no one here. Where are them? I keep search around till someone tap my shoulder.

 

To be continue…

Who is the one who tap JiYeon shoulder?

Is that person is JiYeon’s friend or someone else?