CHAPTER 61

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“yoonhae... you’re suffering from coronary heart disease.” Hyunjoong said.

 

You looked down and you tried to be brave and never shown that your afraid from your disease in front of hyunjoong but your tears run down on your face.

“how di-did it happened?” you asked him.

“as i can see, it runs in your family and unfortunately, you acquired it.” Hyunjoong said

“ho-how is my condition?” you said bravely.

When hyunjoong saw that you was already crying, he stood up and went at the window.

“when we are in the province, you already suffering from angina which you can feel that your chest is aching until we confined you here. But now, you’re not anymore suffering from a simple chest pain... you already having a cardiac arrest.” Hyunjoong said and take a deep breathe.

“which can lead you to... to death.” Hyunjoong said, and tears run down on his face, but he wiped it immediately.

“di-did omma knew this?” you said.

“not yet.”

“plea-please, dont te-tell her yet no-nor to e-everyone.”

“arrasso.but dont worry, we can treat you, and we need to go to states for the surgery as soon as possible.” Hyunjoong said.

 

“aniyo, i wont go there.”

Hyunjoong looked at you.

“YAH! Are you crazy?”

“hyung... i cannot leave omma and Kae-in here. And i cannot also leave myungsoo right now.”

“YAH! STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM, THINK FOR YOURSELF TOO!” Hyunjoong hissed.

“but hyung...”

“your mom and Kae-in will understand about it, and also that bastard.” Hyunjoong said, trying to calm himself.

“what’s the possibility that i will be okay about the surgery?” you asked him.

“i do-dont ... but its better to do it, so that we can prevent it from getting worst.”

 

Hyunjoong sit infront of you and lift your face, and now, he can see your face and he can see that you are scared, he wiped your tears.

“hey, dont worry. Im going there too, im not leaving you there. Dont be scared. If you wont really think about yourself, because i know, that how many times will i tell you to think yourself, you will never do it. But now, just think of your mom and Kae-in who were waiting for you, and myungsoo who is trying his best to make you feel better, just think of them, think of us.” Hyunjoong said gently.

You nodded and your tears continue to fell on your face.

“shhh... stop crying. You’re making me want to cry also.”

“hyung, when we’re leaving?”

“maybe, 3 days from now.”

 You nodded and hyunjoong hugged you tightly.

 

You and hyunjoong didnt knew that L heard everything. He was shocked from it, and tears run down on his face, he was about to get his jacket but when he heard that your asking hyunjoong about your condition he stopped from opening the door, and he listened. After your conversation with hyunjoong, he went to the lounge, while he was driving he cannot stop his tears. When he arived at the lounge, he saw the infinite, eating. L went at the couch and sit there, thinking what he heard earlier, until his tears run down on his face. Sungyeol was approaching him until he was shocked when he saw him crying.

 

“YAH! What happened? Why are you crying?” sungyeol said at L, and he sat beside him.

The 5 of them went at them. L immediately wiped his tears and smiled.

“an-aniyo.” L said.

“yah i know, there’s something happened.” Sungyeol said at him.

 

He stood up and  went to the counter and he stopped when he heard sungyeol saying something, until he cannot hold it his tears and he cry. The 6 of them rushed on him.

“hey, what’s wrong?” sunggyu asked him worriedly.

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO, TELL US!” Sungyeol hissed at him worriedly.

“did yoonhae and you...broke up?” dongwoo asked him, but he shook his head, it means no.

“hyung... yoonhae’s condition is getting... worst.” L exclaimed.

All of them were shocked.

“bwo-bwoh?!” woohyun said.

“anytime, she can... she can suffer from a... from a cardiac arrest... which can lead her to...to...to death.” L said and he cried. Sungyeol hugged him.

“yah, i know hyunjoong hyung will find a way to treat her, so dont worry.” Sungyeol said at him.

 

The 5 of them, sat on the floor and were suprised when they heard L.

“they will be leaving 3 days from now.” L continued.

“why?” hoya asked him.

“for her surgery.” L said.

“myungsoo-ah, she will be fine. We all know that Yoonhae is a brave girl.” Woohyun said.

 

The 5 of them stood up and all of them hugged myungsoo. They all knew the feelings of myungsoo, he is afraid while worried about yoonhae’s health.

 

In the next morning... its Saturday, so no classes.

The infinite went at the hospital and they never show some hint that they knew everything at you. they act as their normal attitudes.

“goodmorning, yoonhae!” sungyeol said at you and he rushed to you.

“yah, its too early, why all of you went here?” you exclaimed,

“why? You dont want to see us?” hoya said.

“aniyo. Its just that, i know all of you will just annoy me. Psssh!-” you said.

“yah, im handsome than them, so i know you want to see me, right?” L said and went near you.

“aniyo.” You exclaimed. The 6 of them laughed at him, and you laughed too.

“yah, you really dont want to see me? Arrasso!- then, im leavi---”

“yah, im just joking.” You interrupt him.

“aaaiiish!- i think, we become a disturbance for them, maybe, we should go.” Sungyeol pouted.

“yah, sungyeol. Dont be jealous. I really want to see all of you today.” You said and smiled at them.

“really? Hahaha... i told yah.” Sungyeol said, and you smiled.

“i have something to tell to all of you.” you said and smiled, but you looked down.

 

The 7 of them looked at each other, like they know that you will tell them about your departure on Monday.

“yah, you just tell us that later. But for now, lets go at the rooftop, we prepare something for you.” L said.

“oh?” you exclaimed, L carry you to the wheel chair while the 6 of them rushed to the rooftop. He starting to pushed your wheelchair.

“myungsoo-ah...”

“yes?”

“nothing... i just want to hear your voice.” You said.

“yah, you’re making me goosebumps. Its like you were going somewhere, far away from me.” L said, but deep inside, he want to hug you and tell her that you will miss her very much when she will leave.

You just smiled. Until the two of you arrived at the rooftop. You saw some decoration there, balloons, the food in a long table, you saw your mom, Kae-in, L’s dad and the infinite, also the teentop, they were all smiling at you.

** I’m gonna miss them, especially their smiles.** you thought, and tears run down on your face.

“hey, wiped your tears,” L whispered to you and you immediately wiped it.

The two of you reached in front of them.

“yah, whats this all about?” you asked them, curiously.

“nothing... you just said that you want to go out but hyunjoong doesnt let you, so we make a celebration for you, so that you wont think to go out.” L said.

“kamsahamnida, myungsoo-ah.” You exclaimed.

 

The celebration started. All of you played a games, and eat after some of you sing and dance, while some of you were eating while talking to each other. You went to the railings to see the view.

“hey” L.joe called your attention.

“hey.” You smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter