CHAPTER 24

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After all of you had eaten, all of you went to the living room.

You sat down beside Hyunjoong because he was treating your wounds and bruises, except the bruises on your stomach, but he reminded you to always do hot compress on it, and after that apply the jelly-ointment-med-thing on your bruise.

“Then, tell us, what happened last night?” Hyunjoong asked you calmly, after he treat your face.

You looked at them and then you turned to Hyunjoong, and you take a deep breathe.

“ummh. When i was about to went home, i decided to just take some rest at the playground.” You said and you looked at L who is looking at you calmly. Then you continue.

“then a minutes after, there’s some group of boys arrived and...”

“are they the one who caused you trouble last time when you got your foot twisted?” L asked you, curiously.

You looked at him and you blinked several times, thinking.

i must not tell them who are they to avoid them getting onto trouble, especially to Myungsoo-ah because he recognized their faces. Bianhe~!

“Ani-aniyo.~” You answered him.

“then, can you recognized their faces?” Dongwoo asked.

“aniyo. Because its already dark and even if the rain is not pouring so hard, still i cant totally recognized their faces, and my memory is not good that time because i am hungry.” You said, and you gave them a fake grinned, but when you looked at them their faces still in serious mode, so you pouted.

L suddenly stood up and left without leaving a word.

Then, all of you went to a long silent.

“Yoonhae, i wont saying sorry for what i have done to you earlier, because i know if i wont do it, you wont be telling the truth.” Hyunjoong said to you, and now he is smiling to you.

You nodded and you smiled at him.

“But hyung, can i ask you something?” You asked him.

He nodded.

“umh. How did i got here?” you asked.

“You’re guardian angel saw you and brought you here.” He said and winked at you. Then before you could ask him again, he introduced Kara to you.

“anyway, Kara meet Yoonhae.” Hyunjoong introduced you to Kara.

You smiled at her and you bowed.

“Annyeong hasseyo~” you greet her.

She also did it to you and she smiled.

“Yoonhae meet Kara, L’s girlfriend.” Then Hyunjoong continued.

You stunned.

WHAT?! MYUNGSOO’S GIRLFRIEND?? OUCH~! It seems like, it is more painful hearing those words than being beaten up and hungry to death while soaked by the rain.

“Aniyo~ We were just starting again, so we are not yet in a relationship.” Kara said in a humble way.

“Yah~! Yoonhae?” Sungyeol said, waving his hand in front of your face, then you get back in your nerves.

“Ahh~! Wo-wow! It looks like, Myungsoo-oppa is lucky to have you being... his girlfriend.” You said to her, smiling.What did i just said to her? Aish~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter