CHAPTER 5

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR SIDE...

Next morning …

You woke up from your bed and do your usual routine. You were praying that you won’t see L’s presence in the hallway anymore, liked what happened yesterday morning, because you were afraid by his glared.

You slowly went outside from you bedroom and when you find out that there’s no L’s shadow appeared, you let go a big sighed.

“Thank goodness! I’m safe.” You went directly to the dining room to eat your breakfast and there, you saw the person you don’t want to see, L, but you feel happy because for the first time, you saw him eating on his own house.

“Good morning!” you greeted him but he just ignored you. You sit and wait for your food to be served. You observe him the way he eat and etc.

“Stop looking at me!” L said with a cold voice.

You got shocked.

“I-I’m sorry!” your food arrived and you eat it. After the both of you finished eating, Mr. Kang appeared.

“Good morning, Mr. Kang.” You greeted him with a smile.

“Good morning, Miss Yoonhae.” He bowed at you and smiled.

“Where’s dad?” you asked him.

“He already went to his office early in the morning. Oh! Before I forget-” He got something from his pocket; you saw a beautiful wallet and lend it to you.

“What’s this?” you asked him puzzled.

“Your dad asked me to give it to you.” Mr. Kang answered.

“oowww~ thank you, I will call appa later.” You said to him and he went out.

L stood up and went directly to his car. You left there smiling and bothering about the wallet, so you open it and you can see many credit cards and ATMs and also a money bills, you were shocked by what you just seen, you put the wallet in your bag and you went directly to your school.

 

When you arrived in your room, you talked to Kae-in and tell her about the wallet. And the classes start. Dismissal already, you decided to go home early because you have much homework to do.

 

 

When you got home, you directly went to your room, and get all your books and things to start you’re homework.

*read *write *read *write *read *solving *read *research *read *write…

 

Until you feel dizzy, so you decided to stop. You went downstairs to drink some milk but when you arrived at the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, you can’t find milk.

“AAAHH~! I thought they are rich. Why they even don’t have milk in their ref?” You said with a tiring voice.

You sit in the counter for awhile; until you realized that your father is not yet at home. You know that Myungsoo come home late so you didn’t expect to see him around right now. You feel the urged to buy milk, so you decided to went outside and go to a convenience store to buy some milk.

 You went to the bus stop, but then you realized that you want to walk. You walked along the highways, you can see the lights around Seoul and the people who were also walking with their lover ones while holding each others hand, and you feel a little bit jealous. You walked and walked until you reached in a convenience store. You went inside and bought some milk; you paid it and went outside.

While you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter