CHAPTER 39

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the next day…

You called Sungjong.

“hello?---hey, sungjong, where are you?---aahh I just want you to accompany me in choosing some textile for our fashion show, if that would be ok for you?---really? Arrasso, I’ll wait you here.--- kamsahamnida~--- bye!~” end of conversation and you hung up.

You wait for him at the living room. Until, hyunjoong and Myungsoo arrived, they were sweating.

“Hyung!~” you exclaimed when you saw them, the both wearing a wife beater shirt, that you can see their muscles drawn on their body.

They both sat on the couch in front of you, leaning their back against the chair.

“where are you going?” Hyunjoong asked you, while wiping his sweat with his towel.

“im going with sungjong.”

“where?” he asked again.

“Somewhere, I ask him to accompany me for our fashion show.” You answered him politely.

 “Really? then, Myungsoo, can you go with them also?” hyunjoong said to L who’s resting.

“hyung, its ok. No need to worry, im with sungjong.” You said, and then remembering the thoughts of L doesn’t want to be with you.

“and… and I think, myungsoo’s busy.” You continued, and you looked down.

Hyunjoong looked at the both of you.

“She’s right, I’m busy.” L said, and he gets up and went upstairs, without even looking at you or noticing you.

You take a very deep breathe, and manage to smile when you face to Hyunjoong.

“arrasso. Then, the 2 of you should take good care.--- I’ll be going, I need to freshen up.” He said, and kissed your forehead, and left.

You smiled and when he left, you let go a heavy sighed.

He really doesn’t want to go with me.

“YOONHAE~!” Sungjong scream and you stood up. And he hugs you, and you hug him back.

And both of you let go.

“Let’s go!” you exclaimed.

Both of you left, and ride to Sungjong’s car and drove off.

 Minutes ago, the 2 of you arrived at

The two of you walk around to see some clothes, great textile and accessories for the fashion show. Until you saw a familiar guy not too far away from you, you cannot see him clearly because of the people who were walking around you; you can see the half face of the girl who’s with him, and you were shocked when you saw her. *Kae-in!

You were shocked and then, you want to go to them but Sungjong already grabbed your hand. And you turned to Sungjong, and when you looked at them again, they were gone and people were already blocking your sight.

“hey, are you ok?” Sungjong asked you worriedly.

“ye-yes.” You answered him, still in shocked.

“then, who are you looking for earlier?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter